• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Friends wife is Cheating on him!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
My buddy from high school is down and out. Poor guys company dried up 2 years ago and has been trying to make a decent buck at odd jobs. He married this chick 6 years ago. She had 2 kids from another relationship and then he had another 2 with her.

Well now she has been cheating on him VIA the internet and phone calls. Masturbating to the guy over the phone... sharing nekkid photos and close up body parts too. I guess she hasnt been happy for a while. Still... and GOOD mother would not do such things IMO.

He has zero money because of a $1700 mortgage and a $215 auto payment. He had to scoop up change for a burger at McD's.

Now his wife is threatening to get a lawyer (I guess she has $$$ from baby sitting. thats all she does for work. Just stays home). PLUS she is threatening to kick him out of HIS OWN HOUSE!!! She also wants to keep the kids after a divorce.

What should the poor guy DO!?!?! What would YOU do!?!?! :unsure::doh:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
1. Install a keylogger on the computer, lay low and let her do what she does, then collect the keylogger data and save it in a safe place.
2. Make sure I had copies of those photos.
3. Get copies of the phone bills to prove the calls were made.
4. Lay 'em all down in front of her and explain how the divorce court is not likely to grant custody to such a poor excuse for a mother, or, scrape up as much $$$ as he can to hire counsel and hand this evidence over to them.

The list goes on and on .....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
1. Install a keylogger on the computer, lay low and let her do what she does, then collect the keylogger data and save it in a safe place.
2. Make sure I had copies of those photos.
3. Get copies of the phone bills to prove the calls were made.
4. Lay 'em all down in front of her and explain how the divorce court is not likely to grant custody to such a poor excuse for a mother, or, scrape up as much $$$ as he can to hire counsel and hand this evidence over to them.

The list goes on and on .....
Excellent, Smithers..:thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Someone who already had a divorce told me the court doesnt care if she had an affair. The kids would still go to her. She could prove that he was mentally abusive. Or something along those lines. Go and figure. And the key-logger, is a possible invasion of privacy. It might not be admissable in court. Could EVEN be criminal for him to do that!! Read this:

The Privacy Lawyer: Want The Low-Down On Your Cheating Spouse? Consider That You May Be Breaking The Law

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Someone who already had a divorce told me the court doesnt care if she had an affair...... And the key-logger, is a possible invasion of privacy.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical of your source regarding how the court behaves. It would also seem unreasonable for her to expect privacy of that kind on a home computer shared by her and her husband in a home they own together. A third party eavesdropping or data gathering would be one thing.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I moved to Dear Abby area just seems a little more appropriate.

By the way i would never live with a cheat.....life can suck at times.

ncroamer65

First thing is get his own lawyer !!! Don't go to court without one.

Maybe he can find a lawyer who will take payments.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Its damn sad any which way ya cut it folks. The kids are the BIIIIG losers. They wont have that family many folks take for grantite.
I just have zero background on this stuff.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Where were the kids while she was doing all of this? Where was he? Don't sound like much of a good family atmosphere anyway.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just a question here Sush.. how does he know she was umm masturbating over the phone while talking to this other guy?
By the way, if true.. that's sorta sick.

Deerlope

You are right in saying the kids are the big losers, but kids are not stupid either. I know, been there done that. She got custuday of the kids but in 2 years the judge give them back to me. We all moved forward as a family again and never looked back.

Gatorboy

They will SPLIT everything 50/50 and she'll start out with the kids. Adding lawyers to the mix will just make the lawyers richer and your buddy and his wife poorer.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
They will SPLIT everything 50/50 and she'll start out with the kids. Adding lawyers to the mix will just make the lawyers richer and your buddy and his wife poorer.

agreed. Gator, you sir are someone I would like to shake hands with. Very good advice man. Thanks!!!! :smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Usually I'd support such a thing with serious advice and junk like that, however, I think this is just one of those random threads asking for advice on something a friend is going through in order to pose the question about slutty women doing things on the internet, as in wondering if some women are doing this on the internet, as in cheating on spouses, which actually is pretty common now days, which is something I'd never do with a married man, or any man for that matter.

Next?!?

ncroamer65

From what Sushi commented on about "the money situtition",
when that goes it seems the rest follow. A suggestion would be to have
wife also start to look for a "job" to help "tide them over".This may take
years. Get finiciancial counsuling(sp). Why did they get married in the
first place ? Was it the bedroom "erge" and nothing more. Am I being
scarcastic, yes !
I've been down the marrage-divorce road before,and I learned from my mistakes. :w00t2: :clap: :whistling:

BamsBBQ

I've been down the marrage-divorce road before,and I learned from my mistakes. :w00t2: :clap: :whistling:

here here...been there myself

go seek legal council..some places have a legal aid sort of thing...just think, her lawyer is not going to be any better than yours because she babysits, and money if tight for the guy..

next, go with the computer spy stuff. its a family computer. if she password protected anything, just let me know i have a program that will get by that:biggrin:

and liquidate,liquidate,liquidate... tell him to sell his stuff to his mother, sell everything for $1 b4 going to court,get receipts and make sure u give her her half:yum:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
go with the computer spy stuff. its a family computer. if she password protected anything, just let me know i have a program that will get by that:biggrin:

I agree. Can't invade privacy where there is no expectation of privacy.

and liquidate,liquidate,liquidate... tell him to sell his stuff to his mother, sell everything for $1 b4 going to court,get receipts and make sure u give her her half:yum:

This is profoundly bad advice. Divorce courts are equity courts. The judge would probably order the stuff appraised (at hubby's expense) and award wife her share of the appraised value. And if the divorce was pending at the time he sold it, the judge would probably fine him for contempt, too.

BamsBBQ

This is profoundly bad advice. Divorce courts are equity courts. The judge would probably order the stuff appraised (at hubby's expense) and award wife her share of the appraised value. And if the divorce was pending at the time he sold it, the judge would probably fine him for contempt, too.

your right it probably is bad advice but i am just spiteful that way:w00t2:

speaking from someone who lost all tools,equipment when all the stuff just "vanished" with no trace..lol