• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch can I do this???

Caitlin

There's no foto's of me in existence coz I'm camera phobic bad but...my eldest son is coming to visit next week and he's a professional photographer. He wants to take fotos of me and I so don't wanna say no but...help!!!! :hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There's no foto's of me in existence coz I'm camera phobic bad but...my eldest son is coming to visit next week and he's a professional photographer. He wants to take fotos of me and I so don't wanna say no but...help!!!! :hide:
Doesn't matter what you think you look like Caitlin.
Everyone is beautiful, and I am sure you are too.
How could you not be? you have a loveliness about you inside, where it matters most.
Let him take the photos, then share them here.
:smile:

HulaMac

Caitlin, I'm just like you. The camera is not my pal. You are lucky to have a family member that's a pro photographer. That way you can call the shots as to how and where you want the pictures taken. I suggest you go to the beauty salon and have your hair and make up done. Then let your son do his magic. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with the pictures. :biggrin:

Caitlin

Doesn't matter what you think you look like Caitlin.
Everyone is beautiful, and I am sure you are too.
How could you not be? you have a loveliness about you inside, where it matters most.
Let him take the photos, then share them here.
:smile:

Awwww ty PG...I will let him, may just take a little dutch courage but I will let him...and share here too.

Caitlin

I suggest you go to the beauty salon and have your hair and make up done. Then let your son do his magic. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with the pictures. :biggrin:

Just what I had planned Hula, a little self-confidence can't hurt? Just hope I don't break his camera LOL

benspawpaw

is there someone in your family who has been gone for a long time and maybe you dont remember their face? maybe you never saw them, or you were so young you dont recall what they looked like. let him take pictures. i wish i had more pics of my family. some i never met and some i just cant recall what they looked like. like the saying goes-- a picture is worth a thousand words:flowers:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
When I was young I hated pictures, but now don't mind at all - unfortunately my wife prefers the camera in my hands, so I don't get too many; go figure! Don't be afraid - it won't bite.... :poke:

OTOH, when it comes to posting pictures on-line, I have a bit of a Mr. Wilson [not sure if Home Improvement was ever popular on that side of the ocean] complex, so you're better than I if you share them here without cropping. :thumb:

Mr. Wilson [per USAtoday via Google]:

inside-wilson.jpg

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Of course, then there's the joke about the fellow touring Africa;

He's wandering around a village and about to snap a picture when the chief runs up and yells, "you can't take picture."

The man appologetically says, "Oh, you must think I'm trying to steal your soul."

"No, you must remove the lens cap."

Caitlin

is there someone in your family who has been gone for a long time and maybe you dont remember their face? maybe you never saw them, or you were so young you dont recall what they looked like. let him take pictures. i wish i had more pics of my family. some i never met and some i just cant recall what they looked like. like the saying goes-- a picture is worth a thousand words:flowers:

You're right! my Mom died when I was a toddler and I have no photo's of her. My kids have a few photo's of their Daddy, they should have some of me too.

Caitlin

Of course, then there's the joke about the fellow touring Africa;

He's wandering around a village and about to snap a picture when the chief runs up and yells, "you can't take picture."

The man appologetically says, "Oh, you must think I'm trying to steal your soul."

"No, you must remove the lens cap."

LOL Spiffy! Funny joke.

And as for cropping, I hadn't even thought it but now...:whistling: Ty :biggrin: