• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad Tire

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob and Mike have a problem with thier front right tire. We pulled off the highway and will be putting on their spare onto their Chevy 3500 truck.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Living up north, you should know it is possible to have a tire that is flat on only one side on a cold winter morning.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Huh??? Im not driving the truck. THEY are. Anyhow I DID help! :) We are back on the road. But now we are stuck in HEAVY HEAVY traffic. We arent really moving :(

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Living up north, you should know it is possible to have a tire that is flat on only one side on a cold winter morning.

:bonk: Yup! Good ole -40 square tires when I first take off in the morning till they heat up a bit. Which remeinds me.....gotta take out the summer air pretty soon and put in winter air...:doh:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Front Right tire?

Lemme guess, Sushi was sitting in the front passenger seat?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::bonk:
Good gawd.....gotta go to work now with a mental picture of Sushi puttin his "banana" in the tailpipe......:bonk:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Mikey isn't holding his water very well today. They just stopped for the 3rd or 4th time for Mkey to relieve himself. :pat:

I'm not waiting this time.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikey, I know the guy in the red truck stank it up pretty good, but I didn't know you followed behind and plugged it! :pat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where are you guys? Still on I-70? Once you get to I-77 you are about 45 mins from Marietta.
I've swabbed the decks and we are ready for some fun!!!! :D

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Where are you guys? Still on I-70? Once you get to I-77 you are about 45 mins from Marietta.
I've swabbed the decks and we are ready for some fun!!!! :D

I've been in Marietta for about 30min. Still waiting on SnoOps and Sush as Mikey had to make yet another wee-wee stop. :pat:

Can't believe it, turned on the hotel room tv, Take Home Chef is on the current channel (TLC), and it's the Aussie candy episode! :chef:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
How can I be the only one that has voted this thread as great.... since it is...:thumb::clap::clap:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, there are pictures. Why? I don't know. I don't know why someone would consider a tire change to be a such a significant event in their life that they would feel compelled to take a picture of it, but, yup, there are pictures. :pat:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, there are pictures. Why? I don't know. I don't know why someone would consider a tire change to be a such a significant event in their life that they would feel compelled to take a picture of it, but, yup, there are pictures. :pat:
Annnnnny photo from this adventure holds some significance :poke:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Annnnnny photo from this adventure holds some significance :poke:
He is like Ralphy on that movie "A Christmas Story". Sushi is holding the hub cap while they put the lug nuts in it.
Yes, there are pictures. Why? I don't know. I don't know why someone would consider a tire change to be a such a significant event in their life that they would feel compelled to take a picture of it, but, yup, there are pictures.

:D