• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANSS Trip

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's SnoOps with TNuts.

Attachments

• PA040045.jpg
    PA040045.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 113

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!:mrgreen:
What a gorgeous picture!!
Two handsome men and my friends to boot.
Hi guys!! lol
Edit: where the hell are YOU Bobcat? hmmmmmmmmm? no snaps of you I see...
*sigh*..

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell , what happened to Mike since I seen him last month ??! Mike looks fatter than that chipmuck that was in the barn last week:hide: . Mouse Ear I think you better lay off them sugar glazed dounuts a little .

As far as Mikey's Gastic bypass/farting problem ... Look up "Big Als and Little Mikeys Driving adventure" to visit Lydron in Washington a few years ago . I never did get that smell outta the car .......:blink:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's SnoOps with TNuts.

Sure sorry, I missed out not being able to catch up with ya'll! :doh:

I got your messages, but unfortunately my mother had bought play tickets for my wife's birthday..... I somehow suspect ducking out of that would have left me in hot water and the dog house all at once. :eek:

Guess there's next time! :thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Man, BigA, funny you should mention that smell... and too bad I didn't hear about it before the trip. :rolleyes: Mikey blames you for introducing him to pickled pigs feet.

Hey Spiff, saw that you called. We didn't hear the phone over Jimmy Stewart as The Six Shooter on the XM radio. Mikey doesn't hear so well since the incident, so the radio was up pretty loud. :smileywac

Well PG, I'm sure you see enough pictures of ugly mugs from this site, so I'm just trying to spare you yet one more. :tongue:

Last edited:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Boobcat and Tnuts :punk:

Attachments

• Reference stations 003.jpg
    Reference stations 003.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Reference stations 004.jpg
    Reference stations 004.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 116

Trakternut

As far as Mikey's Gastic bypass/farting problem ... Look up "Big Als and Little Mikeys Driving adventure" to visit Lydron in Washington a few years ago . I never did get that smell outta the car .......:blink:

Yeah, well, I caught holy hell from the cafe manager because they had to get Servicemaster in to do a li'l deodorizing, so I know what you mean. :shifty:
However, BigAl,................I think Mikey's got some dirt on you that you do not want the rest of FF to know about.........:shifty: For a "small fee" every month...............................:ninja:
It was, truly, a blast b/s'ing with those two. I only wish they could have met Cheryl. She's a little blonde waitress that can dish our more than food. She'd have made their visit quite memorable........not that way! :hide:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Bobcat reminds me of Mr. Wilson. However, I'd be scared to show my face too if I owned a couple Kristi's.

Attachments

• wilson_small.jpg
    wilson_small.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 174

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just caught up with this thread .... Does this mean that Mouse Ears Mike (sorry Mike, Big Al started it and it just stuck with me :D ) will be with you for our FF houseboat party this Friday and Saturday? :thumb: :D I hope so.
You guys are still a long way from here (SE Ohio). Good luck with the truck. See you here on Friday at 7pm!!!! :thumb:

Trakternut

Good luck with the truck. See you here on Friday at 7pm!!!! :thumb:

It ain't the truck what's gonna make 'em late, if they are. They are drivin' a GM product, so, making the trip on time is of no concern. The driver(s) however...........................:whistling:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Spiff, saw that you called. We didn't hear the phone over Jimmy Stewart as The Six Shooter on the XM radio. Mikey doesn't hear so well since the incident, so the radio was up pretty loud. :smileywac

You guys were probably half way across MN by then anyway. Regardless, at least some small diner in the Brookings area was spared the horrors of raucous laughter and fatal flatuence. :dizzy:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
So... You really gonna scoot across the northern part of Kansas? Any idea when? I-70 is an hour or so straight north of me....

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Finished up the MN site in the rain and mud last night. SnoOps whined like a little girl. He made me stop at a truck stop so he could hose off. :pat:

Anyway, we're skipping the NE site for now and heading to Indiana.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sush, while travelling thru Illinoise, found a crown vic like yours. Interested? I left my card under the wiper for contact info. Might be close enough for you to pick it up, but it is a sh*tbox. :rolleyes: Anyway, off to Indiana...

Attachments

• PA080049.jpg
    PA080049.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 121

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Bob playing with Sushis Pussy, Sushi caught watchin Rachel Ray, Sushis door and Bob doing the sneak on Sushis complex!

Attachments

• Sushi pics 055.jpg
    Sushi pics 055.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Sushi pics 057.jpg
    Sushi pics 057.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Sushi pics 052.jpg
    Sushi pics 052.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Sushi pics 049.jpg
    Sushi pics 049.jpg