• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Request

American Woman

Site Supporter
It was the highlight of HIS wedding night :yum:
AG's walking around with her fingers in her ears hollering something about not wanting to hear about Dad's turd...now she's going LALALALALALALAL

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Y'all wanna hear about his TURD on our wedding night? :yum:

I'm sensing you may have some pent up frustrations and hard feelings with this man of yours...stuff you've been holding in for years.:yum:

I should warn you, though. If you voice them and he responds that he had no idea these things were bothering you....yup...more points on his Man Card!! :rolf2:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I'm laughing so hard over here ! Redneck does not see the humor in it :yum:
He's always wondering why this stuff bothers me! :yum:

urednecku

Site Supporter
I'm sensing you may have some pent up frustrations and hard feelings with this man of yours...stuff you've been holding in for years.:yum:

I should warn you, though. If you voice them and he responds that he had no idea these things were bothering you....yup...more points on his Man Card!! :rolf2:

She's talking about the turd I had to sit on-'holding in'- for about 3 hours AFTER the stomach cramps started. Do I need to describe it any more?

*edit here*
BTW, Man Card points = rep points!!

American Woman

Site Supporter
She's talking about the turd I had to sit on-'holding in'- for about 3 hours AFTER the stomach cramps started. Do I need to describe it any more?

*edit here*
I had no idea he was cramping and sitting on a turd THAT SIZE for 3 hours!
:yum: :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
No! not even that.....First he picked me up for this surprise date (because at the time he made the date I bet he didn't have any idea of what to do.) When I get in the car I find out my Fri. night date is a funeral viewing to a friend that he really didn't like that much whose wife killed herself. Have you counted how many uncomfortable things there are about this date yet? When I get to the viewing it is full of crying people. Several ask me how I knew the deceased. I couldn't tell them didn't know the deceased until this date with my boyfriend. It was real hard to look sad because I was so uncomfortable. He did take me to Red Lobster afterwards, and vowed he would never go back because they charged a high price for after dinner coffee.
A year later we got married. Now the wedding night is a different story.

HAHAHA im in tears here ...that is the best story i have ever read.

ROFL

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Like this...

Yes thank you

Awwwwwww....Bob!!!
I see one you saved
I love that song..
YouTube - Louis Armstrong What a Wonderful World

Ah here you go getting all mushy again

Ha! <insert knee-slapping smiley here>

Good thing we answered Murphs question already and can just muck around his thread from here on!

Yeah that is fine

haha!!
Didn't you know I am the queen of taking threads off topic?

Yes we actually did

I dunno...the 'rednecks' are pretty good at it too. 'Course their topics always end up in the same place...

Yes again

We resemble that remark.

And take that as a compliment. Thanks!

and they admit it

Speaking of funerals.....Did I ever tell y'all about a "date" Redneck took me on when we were dating?

I am sure you will

No! not even that.....First he picked me up for this surprise date (because at the time he made the date I bet he didn't have any idea of what to do.) When I get in the car I find out my Fri. night date is a funeral viewing to a friend that he really didn't like that much whose wife killed herself. Have you counted how many uncomfortable things there are about this date yet? When I get to the viewing it is full of crying people. Several ask me how I knew the deceased. I couldn't tell them didn't know the deceased until this date with my boyfriend. It was real hard to look sad because I was so uncomfortable. He did take me to Red Lobster afterwards, and vowed he would never go back because they charged a high price for after dinner coffee.
A year later we got married. Now the wedding night is a different story.

We already saw pictures of the wedding here.

She knew we were going to a funeral. I had known the friend for several years, we were on the Vol. Fire Dept. together. When his wife passed, I felt obligated to attend.
As for the Red Lobster coffee, you could tell the waitresses were having problems with mgt. She gave ok service, nothing great but ok. The food portions were DOWN, and not the best I've had there by far. But after 2 drinks and spending about $40.00 on a so-so meal, they charged me $1.50 for 1 friggin cup of coffee.
And this was in 1990. That would be about 5 bucks now for a cup of coffee.
Yea, I was pissed with RL.

You should have asked her before you took her out if she drank coffee

When you are on a date with Redneck noth'ins for free. He expects "things" if he spends money.....and I had to pay dearly that night because he was robbed at Red Lobster!

In what way

Murph is going to look in this thread tomorrow and think WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?

Yeah 3 pages over a simple request. Tonight I am going to ask how to make Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Y'all wanna hear about his TURD on our wedding night?

No but I am sure you will tell us.

ROFL

Yeah, I have to agree. Tonight I am going to ask how to make Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Galvatron

*edit here*

i owe you rep points for the classy date you took AW on....we men have much to learn from you:rolf2:

American Woman

Site Supporter
ROFL
I owe you rep points for the classy date you took AW on....we men have much to learn from you:rolf2:
Yur give'in him rep points????
I'm The one that had to endure that "guy" date, and being robbed at
Red Lobtster.....and don't even get me started on that turd he sat on for 3 hours!:bangin: I'm feeling a out numbered here,
and y'all know how drastic I can get :brows:
Yeah, I have to agree. Tonight I am going to ask how to make Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
Awwww come on....ask us something hard...I got plenty more answers where these came from:thumb:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OMG... this thread needs a warning label. I was :rolf2::rolf2::rolf2: About the time the boss sticks his head in my office to hand me the new AEI.... I was ok until I got to the turd thing....:bangin:

American Woman

Site Supporter
OMG... this thread needs a warning label. I was :rolf2::rolf2::rolf2: About the time the boss sticks his head in my office to hand me the new AEI.... I was ok until I got to the turd thing....:bangin:
How do you think I felt????
Here I was on the bed in a motel on our WEDDING night
(falling asleep wait'in on Redneck to exit the bathroom)
The door flies open and he say's, "you gotta see this"! I said "whut?"
He drags me off the bed to the toilet to see the size of his turd!:ohmy:
It was the biggest he'd ever seen!
Yes......he expected to STILL get laid on his wedding night :rolleyes:
And y'all wonder why he's in the dog house all the time? He started out that way!:glare:

Galvatron

How do you think I felt????
Here I was on the bed in a motel on our WEDDING night
(falling asleep wait'in on Redneck to exit the bathroom)
The door flies open and he say's, "you gotta see this"! I said "whut?"
He drags me off the bed to the toilet to see the size of his turd!:ohmy:
It was the biggest he'd ever seen!
Yes......he expected to STILL get laid on his wedding night :rolleyes:
And y'all wonder why he's in the dog house all the time? He started out that way!:glare:

Was it the biggest turd you have ever seen AW...this is important:yum::yum::thumb:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Was it the biggest turd you have ever seen AW...this is important:yum::yum::thumb:
As soon as I realized whut he was dragging me in to see I started fighting like a cat try'in to stay outta the water.:4_11_9:
He didn't get me there.....somethings ya just gotta take his word for it. :glare:

Galvatron

As soon as I realized whut he was dragging me in to see I started fighting like a cat try'in to stay outta the water.:4_11_9:
He didn't get me there.....somethings ya just gotta take his word for it. :glare:

I forgot to ask.......

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Has he seen a bigger turd since:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: