• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Request

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I seem to be having problems figuring out how to download Utube videos. Do you have to have some kind of account or what as I can't seem to be able to download. Can anybody help me here

murph

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
They use a 'flash player' file format. The easiest way to download the videos is to go to keepvid.com and paste in the url to the youtube video that you'd like to download. Then you can select 1 or 2 different formats to save it as.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Like this...

Attachments

• keepvid 1.jpg
    keepvid 1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 108
  • keepvid 2.jpg
    keepvid 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 100
  • keepvid 3.jpg
    keepvid 3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 101
  • keepvid 4.jpg
    keepvid 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 101

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Awwwwwww....Bob!!!
I see one you saved :D
I love that song..
[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtPF9M3nIHs"]YouTube - Louis Armstrong What a Wonderful World[/ame]

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I saved the one with video/film of him performing it on stage. ha! The faces he'd make! :rolf2: But I guess that's what it took to get cream out of that cement mixer voice of his. :pat: :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc&feature=related"]YouTube - What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I saved the one with video/film of him performing it on stage. ha! The faces he'd make! :rolf2: But I guess that's what it took to get cream out of that cement mixer voice of his. :pat: :yum:
Hey I love him.
Besides, my brother can do a killer impersonation of him LOL!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ditto. Might be my addition to the 'Voices' thread. :yum:
I WOULD LOVE THAT! :mrgreen:

John (my bro) can also do a good Jack Nicholson.
Case in point:
The family/friends are gathered at church for a funeral mass.
John comes in the side door, slides in beside me at the end of the pew and says something very ummmmmm well, not so appropriate for a funeral, IN that perfect Jack Nicholson voice.
I first looked like this >:shock:... then it was more like this>:shifty:... then it was finally like this >:cry: with hands over my face and shoulders shaking, because I didn't want people around me to know I was :yum: and NOT :cry:..

;) yup, that brother of mine is a doodle.. lol

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ha! <insert knee-slapping smiley here>

Good thing we answered Murphs question already and can just muck around his thread from here on! :thumb: :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I dunno...the 'rednecks' are pretty good at it too. 'Course their topics always end up in the same place...:rolleyes:

American Woman

Site Supporter
No! not even that.....First he picked me up for this surprise date (because at the time he made the date I bet he didn't have any idea of what to do.) When I get in the car I find out my Fri. night date is a funeral viewing to a friend that he really didn't like that much whose wife killed herself. Have you counted how many uncomfortable things there are about this date yet? When I get to the viewing it is full of crying people. Several ask me how I knew the deceased. I couldn't tell them didn't know the deceased until this date with my boyfriend. It was real hard to look sad because I was so uncomfortable. He did take me to Red Lobster afterwards, and vowed he would never go back because they charged a high price for after dinner coffee.
A year later we got married. Now the wedding night is a different story.

urednecku

Site Supporter
She knew we were going to a funeral. I had known the friend for several years, we were on the Vol. Fire Dept. together. When his wife passed, I felt obligated to attend.
As for the Red Lobster coffee, you could tell the waitresses were having problems with mgt. She gave ok service, nothing great but ok. The food portions were DOWN, and not the best I've had there by far. But after 2 drinks and spending about $40.00 on a so-so meal, they charged me $1.50 for 1 friggin cup of coffee.
And this was in 1990. That would be about 5 bucks now for a cup of coffee.
Yea, I was pissed with RL.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Eh, either way, I'm pretty sure that taking your date to a funeral is worth something like 500 bonus miles on your Man Card. :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell you should have ate, then left and grabbed a cuppa Joe at some other place.
I love Red Lobster, it's like my favorite place to eat ever.
The Admiral's Feast?
O M G lol

urednecku

Site Supporter
Hell you should have ate, then left and grabbed a cuppa Joe at some other place.
I love Red Lobster, it's like my favorite place to eat ever.
The Admiral's Feast?
O M G lol
They didn't tell they were gonna rob me, I mean charge that much till I got the bill. If I'd known, we would have eaten somewhere else. Yes, I talked to the manager and promised it would be a long time before I would eat @ RL again. It was about 15 years before I ate at ANY RL again.