• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Miscellaneous Snow vehicles

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
here are a few random vehicles some heard of some not ........

Attachments

• snow vehicles rotated.pdf
    154.6 KB · Views: 255

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Very cool! My journey of 'grasshopper' just got longer. Need more feet and a more substantial walking cane. I was going through a Thiokol annual report and some very, very heavy duty tracked vehicles were built with what sounded like substantial success. I was talking to a buddy today and he was telling me about the "Juggernaut" series 6T and 8T that could carry 10 tons on the deck! Wild. Photos should be coming with known owner and location (gulp...pulse quickening).

weatherby

Heeeere ya go these should lower the pulse rate:in_love:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 371
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 382
  • b&w snocat3.jpg
    b&w snocat3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 378
  • swamp thiokol.jpg
    swamp thiokol.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 359
  • juggernot.jpg
    juggernot.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 352

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea, like a corpse. Hmph. Well, good for some folks...perfect I imagine... but not for me. Thank god for the 601! ;) There we go...validated! Now, back to getting more 601's! ;) Thanks W.