• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The weirdest cat I have ever found

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a picture a found in my computer don't know were but it is by far the weirdest snow travler's I have ever seen.:thumb:

Attachments

• uscpc-snowtrak.jpg
    uscpc-snowtrak.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 381

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:pirate: That's a mean looking machine!:thumb:

Here's a picture of another machine I know nothing about.......just found this picture a while back....

gooming-tom.jpg

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Talk about Low PSI!!!!! Reminds me of WWI Tanks. There tracks went around like that but not nearly as wide of course! Cool

J5 Bombardier

Picture posted by Boggie is a '' Snowtrak'' ,built by T.H. Brunius in 1940. It was a private venture for use in winter sports areas, top speed of 20 miles per hour.
The book '' U.S. Military Tracked Vehicles'' by Fred W Crismon has this machine and many others tested over the years by the military.
J5 Bombardier:flagcan: