• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

beds asks...

beds

Dear Abby, There's this girl on the internet and it's her birthday today. What should I get her? She's 36 and seems to be into boxing, reading and occasionally surfing on forums.

I'm pretty sure that she is a girl and 36 and stuff, but with this internet thing you never know. She may actually be another identity for Junkman:confused2::whistle:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear beds,

I would send her a cake through PM.

BTW - Happy Birthday Jakki!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Jakki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you have a GREAT day. :happybday: :beer: :beer:

Beds, I think you oughta send her a card with some green stuff in it. She'll be glad you did.

jakki

beds said:
Dear Abby, There's this girl on the internet and it's her birthday today. What should I get her? She's 36 and seems to be into boxing, reading and occasionally surfing on forums.

I'm pretty sure that she is a girl and 36 and stuff, but with this internet thing you never know. She may actually be another identity for Junkman:confused2::whistle:

Junkman!!!????:confused:...

lol....thanks beds, it's the thought that counts....:respect::D:D

but,....JunkMan????:confused2::yankchain: :yankchain:

humor_me

jakki said:
Thank you guuuuuuyyyysss!!! :D:yankchain:
jak
.....a pm'd slice o'cake for everyone

Dammit, I'm on a diet...Happy Birthday:beer: , anyway.
Here's a lap dance:moon: and a beer:1062: for you:tiphat: Sorry about the furry backside, I don't wax...(but that's another thread):D

AndyM

Charter Member
jakki said:
Junkman!!!????:confused:...

lol....thanks beds, it's the thought that counts....:respect::D:D

but,....JunkMan????:confused2::yankchain: :yankchain:

Sure, you could be another one of Junkman's personalities. He is also at least two other members here, so it could be true that you are Junkman trying to fool us again! :yankchain:

P.S. Happy Birthday!

jakki

:burp: Thanks!! Humor, Pixie n Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:burp:

:beer:

jakki

:confused2:...................................................