• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch ! NYSE down 200 !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not a good day . I got lucky and knock one out of the park . (WABC) Tomorrow is the end of the week . Lets hope it improves .

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This one I missed totally. I made the assumption that the Mass election results would send the market up a couple of hundred. Obama has been knocking the banks forever, but the market responded negatively today. I still have a lot of BAC.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hold on to BAC . You will make money . I have decided to sell WABC at $60 even though it was at $69 a year ago . I will make good money but it has a track record of falling back every year . I will pick it up again in the $30's -$40's

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am holding BAC. I have bought it at pretty much every price on the way down. Have a couple of other banks also. I like the smaller banks. They tend to be more conservative. Was involved in a startup here, and did all right. Own a couple of West Coast banks (UMPQ, PCBK) also. Mostly I buy small banks based on knowing the people who run them. These two still look good.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I am almost back to where I was two days ago. I am satisfied, they still continue to pay their dividends, 7 1/2% average.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am almost back to where I was two days ago. I am satisfied, they still continue to pay their dividends, 7 1/2% average.
Yes I have been averaging a minimum of 7 1/2 % to a high of 12 % . I ain't complaining . Been thinking of backing out a little .

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Crash and burn... :(
DJIA down another 217 today. NASDAQ and S&P did about the same with all dipping over 2% for the day.