• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

penguin snowcat info

darryl

Does anybody have any info on a penguin snowcat.Found one out in the bush and looks to be in pretty good shape considering its pretty much been abanded out at some cabin.Ther was also a D4 cat a IH500 cat and a late 70's 3/4 ton 4x4 truck with about 60,000 km's on it, all in like new condition.I'll try to post pics of the snow cat.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Does anybody have any info on a penguin snowcat.Found one out in the bush and looks to be in pretty good shape considering its pretty much been abanded out at some cabin.Ther was also a D4 cat a IH500 cat and a late 70's 3/4 ton 4x4 truck with about 60,000 km's on it, all in like new condition.I'll try to post pics of the snow cat.

Geezzzzeee.... all that tease and not one photo!:bangin::nopics:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
He says he'll work on it, so I guess we gotta be patient....

OK Dammit, where's the pics!!!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have some pictures of one . will try to find them they look almost like a Bombardier Muskeg .

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
one more photo.

Operation Musk Ox (February to May 1946) gave the Canadian military experience in living and moving over long distances in the icy conditions of the Arctic, where the average daily temperature was approximately -32° C. In this photo, the Canadian-designed Penguin armoured snowmobile hauls two sleds across the Arctic.

Attachments

• ph411.jpg
    ph411.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 198