• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

manuals etc

59muskeg

I have over 200 pages of info on tuckers,thiokol imp,cushman trackster including all original price lists,dealer service bullitins,options etc,every piece of publication ever put out from cushman on the trackster,these came strait from a friend that sold them for 10yrs,also raid trac,and muskeg. I am still looking for thiokol spryte manuals.It will take time,but i will post everything in my photo section,afterall we are here to help eachother.I will also post all engine info,seeing that it is difficult to find older industrial engine info. Doug

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumb:

I see a few of them up there now. Good scans. Rep points cometh.

A sample of what he's putting up there, but the lower-res version...

SnoCatI0006.jpg

socal4t12

interested in the Thiokol Trackmaster stuff you can dig up. are you selling all this new found material, or going to post it here? i myself have come across a few original items for the Trackmasters that im going to post after the new year. its going to take me that long to figure out how to scan it all into a PDF format.