• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ohBoy, OhBoy OhBoy !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Man !!!:thumb: I am one happy dude :coolshade !!!! In about two weeks I am going to be soaking up the sun relaxing at my Island home in Panama :sun1: . Its been 1 1/2 years since we were able to get away ,with dad being so sick .

I am already practicing swinging in the hammock and drinking Rum
Punches and butchering the Spanish Language !!!:thumb: :fart2: :drink: .

I think we will spend a few days shopping in Panama City and hitting some of the great Restaurants before hopping over to the Caribbean side of Panama .They have so many great 5 star restaurants to choose from and they are very reasonable .

Two whole months :coolshade ! I am going to be one Tanned dude when I return :sun1: .

I am so happy, I hired a maid for the wife while we are there for her Valentines present . Karen will never relinguish the cooking rights in the kitchen as she loves to cook ,but she is going to be able to have alot more time to enjoy herself . :showerSex Hee Hee!

Yippee ,Yippee ,Yippee!!!

:rock:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations Big Al, I am happy for you, and yes I am jealous of you. But you deserve it.

murph

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
What's your internet download speed over the coconut telegraph? :yum:

Slow is probably ok cause he will be sitting in a hammock strung up by coconut trees and can take all the time he wants. Sip a few sips, type a few words, sip a few sips and click post. :coolshade

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What's your internet download speed over the coconut telegraph? :yum:
The Green coconuts are about 56K but old brown ones are only about 28.8K :yum:

We actually have High Speed wireless at the house .
I think were headin down to Sacramento on Saturday to pick up a new Laptop to take with us . This Laptop will only be used for emails and downloading pictures so you poor souls can see the pretty ladies in Grass Skirts who live on the Island !!!:boobies: :coolshade :boobies: :coolshade Crap! That reminds me .... I gotta pack my weed eater !!!
:yum:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Tell your wife to take some photos of the buff local boys for me please. I am totally jealous.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Slow is probably ok cause he will be sitting in a hammock strung up by coconut trees and can take all the time he wants. Sip a few sips, type a few words, sip a few sips and click post.

Oh Thats good ....... Thats very good !
:drink: :walk: :sun1: :sleep: :a1:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tell your wife to take some photos of the buff local boys for me please. I am totally jealous.

Here cowgirl, this help you.

Attachments

• 4558aa83-00307-01ca3-400cb8e1.jpg
    4558aa83-00307-01ca3-400cb8e1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 169

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
thanks thcri, but hes got his shirt on. Bigal can u at least find some hot chicks that just so happen to have a hot guy near by. heck, i figured it was worth a try, since it is valentines day after all.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
thanks thcri, but hes got his shirt on. Bigal can u at least find some hot chicks that just so happen to have a hot guy near by. heck, i figured it was worth a try, since it is valentines day after all.

Oh yea ... I could do that . Then us guys can just delete that half of the photo with the Sissy Dude in it . Yep ! that would work :thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten

Ok then I will let you have one of me at work :yum: :yum: :pat: Well about twenty years ago???

Attachments

• 0104_jan_chip_04_1_full.jpg
    0104_jan_chip_04_1_full.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 154

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Al. Sounds Great! I look forward to some pics.......as I keep telling myself ...36 days till spring! There is hope for those of us stuck up here.

Murph, nice attempt to please our cowgirl but in your efforts you forgot about us dudes. Now show us some babes buddy!!!!

P

Pigtails

The Green coconuts are about 56K but old brown ones are only about 28.8K :yum:

We actually have High Speed wireless at the house .
I think were headin down to Sacramento on Saturday to pick up a new Laptop to take with us . This Laptop will only be used for emails and downloading pictures so you poor souls can see the pretty ladies in Grass Skirts who live on the Island :yum:

And besides the "cool chicks and their companions" click a few of the island and such too..???ok?? Just think of us poor ole snow country people, while you are swining away..:beer:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
now thats what im talking about. thanks thcri-great photo! BigAl i will be looking forward to your photos. I'm glad we could work something out.