• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

gay burgers--

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thought i was reading a whopper earlier. found that bk has actually sold gay pride burgers- when is that line between pc & absurd gonna mingle & merge into a sort of normalcy--
gays-- alright, so- they're gay. we knew that & need not have preferences stamped onto a burger wrapper. i've yet to see a straight pride flag, let alone see 1 stamped onto my food. sheesh.

Attachments

• 1404240755000-XXX-Burger-King-Proud-Whopper-02.jpg
    1404240755000-XXX-Burger-King-Proud-Whopper-02.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 158

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
This does not surprise me one bit. It is being rammed down our throats by every sector of the liberal left. Hell, even the Finook-In-Chief hung out in bath houses when he was a phony law professor at Northwestern.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
This does not surprise me one bit. It is being rammed down our throats by every sector of the liberal left. Hell, even the Finook-In-Chief hung out in bath houses when he was a phony law professor at Northwestern.

LOL -The GAY Whopper was RAMMED down our throats please say it's not so!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL -The GAY Whopper was RAMMED down our throats please say it's not so!

Well, maybe not literally. I'm just not that sort of guy you know. :yum: However, I am sure there are plenty out there in the left that would look forward to it.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I can't imagine what the homophobic workers are doing to those burgers before they go out. :eek:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
thought i was reading a whopper earlier. found that bk has actually sold gay pride burgers- when is that line between pc & absurd gonna mingle & merge into a sort of normalcy--
gays-- alright, so- they're gay. we knew that & need not have preferences stamped onto a burger wrapper. i've yet to see a straight pride flag, let alone see 1 stamped onto my food. sheesh.

No thanks. I'll go to Chick-fil-A.

By the way, Jesse Jackson admitted to spitting in 'Whitey's' food in Life Magazine, November 1969 when he was a waiter. I hope gay waiters with AIDS aren't doing that to the hamburgers before serving them.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
No thanks. I'll go to Chick-fil-A.

By the way, Jesse Jackson admitted to spitting in 'Whitey's' food in Life Magazine, November 1969 when he was a waiter. I hope gay waiters with AIDS aren't doing that to the hamburgers before serving them.

:wow:Wow - I didn't think that Affirmative Action Jackson ever had a REAL job Amazing.

Kane

Oh what a world we live in. Over the past six years, under the heavy thumb of liberalism, it is absolutely upside down.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh what a world we live in. Over the past six years, under the heavy thumb of liberalism, it is absolutely upside down.

A few years ago nobody cared what homos did behind closed doors, but everybody does get defensive when those people, encouraged by the media and leftist politicians to redefine our laws to suit themselves. When we want to discuss what they want to inflict on us, we get aggressively and tenaciously attacked.

That fortifies The Lenny Theorem that liberals are not liberal!

Andrei

Banned
If you call near 400 miles then maybe.
Most oriental meat markets have this products.
Never tried mountain oysters?