• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker 200E 26-6

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
good size one
tucker%20fat%20cat.jpg

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
It's not nice to pick on the fat kids right before Christmas. You could end up on the "Naughty" list

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
It's not nice to pick on the fat kids right before Christmas. You could end up on the "Naughty" list

not much help for me, I am always on the Naughty list, don't think I have ever been off that list, oh well....

UGLY FART CAT, what the H*LL was the manufacture thinking?

and fyi, I have always thought you, Logger1965, are one of the beautiful people...good people

Yellowstone

I’m looking for one about this age and I’m trying to learn more about the Tucker’s
What are they asking for it?
What the right price and why

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
What that THING weigh? I would guess 12,000-18,000 lb. must have 4-6 psi ground pressure, those tracks don't look big enough for the size.

But then, it isn't mine and I wish the owner all the best.

ct

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
What are those tracks for ????? cruising the ghettos ??? and ugly is a understatement !!!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that is the ag track.

I see them used in the cranberry bogs in that configuration.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
that is the ag track.

I see them used in the cranberry bogs in that configuration.

I've seen these called tundra tracks as apposed to the terra tracks. I've seen this and a couple others cats advertised somewhere independently but can't find that at at the moment. My impression was that they were used in the tourist industry industry, polar bear watching or something? Driven down the streets right from office into the wild? Best track for use for streets to packed frozen? Or maybe there are environmentally regs about what you can run year round onto the tundra?

Looks to be close as an older version of 1600re. And yes Tucker specs give that at 11,500# with blade.
http://sno-cat.com/models/1600RE-8-passenger-sno-cat/

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Well thank you PP not everyone describes me as "beautiful or good" but thanks for the support. I'm only beautiful laying in the snow putting tie rods back together.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I believe this is one of a bunch of Tuckers equipped for, and used in, exceptionally cold temperatures on the North Slope of Alaska. The "Fat Cat" cab has insulation for the extreme temps.

A fellow in Alberta had a bunch for sale and though they all are high hour machines, supposedly they have been through his shop and repairs, overhauls and servicing has all been done as needed. Also, while the hours are high supposedly a considerable amount of the hours on the meter(s) were with the engine(s) idling.

They've been listed for sale on several websites and I believe a purchaser has the option of either the Tundra Tracks currently on the machine or Terra Tracks. As I recall, the prices were surprisingly low when considered against what the machines likely cost new.

But I think they are VERY heavy, and thus not well suited for recreational use in deep snow conditions...just my opinion.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
they would have to be priced right cause the only thing more embarrassing than riding around in that thing would being caught with bobcat in his Kristi.