• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary announces she will put Bill back to work if she is elected

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt anyone thought that Bill would be hands off if Hillary were to be elected but for her to come out at this point and announce that she will have Bill play an active role in her presidency shocked me.

She is telling the folks that she can't handle it all that she will go back to the good ole 90's and have Billy boy step in and help with things. While some die hard Dems might like this move I cannot fathom that it will truly help her get elected. In fact I think it will hurt her (okay, maybe that is wishful thinking). What do you think?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Even though I dislike BJ Billy I'm sure that many people think that his preidency was wonderful.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
While the tactic might help her get elected, I seriously doubt it will help her Presidency.

Question, Will Billy take over the office if she is indicted? Or sick?

Don't laugh. President Wilson's First Lady ran the White House for over a year after he suffered a stroke. She was a communist. Yeah,,,; That was fun.:whistling:

Last edited:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So, she'll sit at the same desk Willy had his willy whacked?
Will she keep a stocked humidor on it?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
From what I've read, she'll hire own set of dykes, er, I mean girls.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
4538072_orig.jpg