• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
If this wasn't true it would almost be funny. :glare:

The Obama campaign sent out an email today asking supporters to urge Congress to at least vote on the president’s jobs bill almost immediately after Democratic majority leader Harry Reid blocked a vote on the bill in the Senate.
On the Senate floor today, Republican leader Mitch McConnell asked for unanimous consent to proceed on voting on the bill. Reid, who has struggled to find enough votes for the bill in the Democratic caucus, objected to the motion and killed the opportunity for a vote.
About ten minutes later, Jim Messina, Obama’s 2012 campaign manager, emailed this message to supporters:
President Obama is in Dallas today urging Americans who support the American Jobs Act to demand that Congress pass it already.

Though it's been nearly a month since he laid out this plan, House Republicans haven't acted to pass it. And House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is out there actually bragging that they won't even put the jobs package up for a vote -- ever.

It's not clear which part of the bill they now object to: building roads, hiring teachers, getting veterans back to work. They're willing to block the American Jobs Act -- and they think you won't do anything about it.

But here's something you can do: Find Republican members of Congress on Twitter, call them out, and demand they pass this bill.
So will the Obama campaign be asking its supporters to "call out" Harry Reid and "demand" he and Senate Democrats pass the bill?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-bill-after-reid-blocks-jobs-bill_595022.html

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well they are Democrats and as Will Rogers once pointed out they aren't organized. Even Democrat presidents have problem with his party staying on message. Republicans on the other hand stay on message even when it is absolute wrong. It is the nature of the beast this country has created. :sad:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well they are Democrats and as Will Rogers once pointed out they aren't organized. Even Democrat presidents have problem with his party staying on message. Republicans on the other hand stay on message even when it is absolute wrong. It is the nature of the beast this country has created. :sad:
Yup I can't argue with that.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
You know what, I predicted this to myself this am on the way to the factory. I heard that the Repubs said ok, let's do this vote.
And then that Reid blocked the vote.

And I said to myself, actually spoke to myself under my breath, watch these bastards blame the repubs.

Phukin democrats. Good play, McConnell.

The more all of these bastards lock themselves up in deadlock, the better off we all are.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Actually folks the Senate can't enact spending bills until the house does. It hasn't come to a vote in the House and won't according to Cantor. At any rate I guess you guys are beginning to see what I've been saying both sides, Republicans and Democrats are both owned and supported by big money interests, period. There is little to no difference between either, as it is the same coin just different side.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Obama is crybaby

9286185v1_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg