• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Saturday JEOPARDY

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
Saturday JEOPARDY

JEOPARDY- THE EMMYS
1. ($400)- Gene Reynolds won an Emmy in '76 for directing "Welcome to Korea", an episode of this series ...
2. ($1200)- "The Bunkers & The Swingers", an episode of this sitcom, won an Emmy for Best Comedy Writing in 1973 ...
3. ($2000)- She won an Emmy as "Private Benjamin"'s Capt. Lewis, the same role she played in the film ...

Double JEOPARDY- THE WEATHER
4.($800)- Trade winds blow from both the northeast & southeast toward this line ...
5. ($2400)- Stratus clouds at ground level are called this ...
6. ($4000)- The more familiar name for a "synoptic chart" ...
Final JEOPARDY- the U.S. Cabinet
When this department was established in 1849, it was called the Home Department...
1. what is M*A*S*H ?
2. what is All in the Family ?
3. who is Eileen Brennan ?
4. what is the equator ?
5. what is fog ?
6. what is a weather map (acceptable; weather chart) ?
7. what is the Department of the Interior ?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I won 5000. I would have lost it all on final Jeopardy though. :pat: The answer seems so obvious after I knew it. :bonk:

Another question could have been, do you know who new FF member JenKennings member name is based on?

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri gets the Mortar Board !

368636445.jpg