• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ARTICLE: Classic Motor Magazin (Sweden/Dec 1999)

SweGus

Re: Snow Trac production chart: Year/Serial #'s + Known MAGAZINE ARTICLES & Club Webs

Well, at last I have at least scanned one of the articles: Classic Motor Magasin 12-99. It can be found in my photo gallery at:

http://www.forumsforums.com/pp53/showgallery.php?cat=550&ppuser=316

The other articles will be scanned soon too. Sorry about the great delay!

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 252

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Snow Trac production chart: Year/Serial #'s + Known MAGAZINE ARTICLES & Club Webs

SweGus . . . :applause: GREAT addition to the Forums and having them in high resolution in the gallery is great too.

THANK YOU :tiphat: Here are the next 3 pages.

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 245
  • 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 252

SweGus

:thumb:

Attachments

• 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 252

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is there any chance you can translate the article to English?

Maybe not every word, but at least the general points and maybe the photo captions too?

Also I found it interesting that there is a photo of a SAND TRAC. I was aware that these were used in oil field use, and have found information there were used in Texas in the sandy areas for carrying oil field supplies. But I had no idea they actually labled the units as a SAND TRAC. I also did not know of any that were used in Africa. So one little photo sure gave a lot of information!

Attachments

• 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 250