• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I did a bad thing ........

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Last week was my anniversary and after a nice dinner I took my lovely wife out for a frozen yogurt , We had something called "Tartizan". very Tart !!! We each had it with fresh mango fruit on top . I am now hooked on this stuff .

If anyone is willing to drive 26 miles from my place to get me some , I will buy your's too !!!

Looks like tomorrow , I may have to make the trip again . Dang ! That is good stuff !!!!!!!!:wow::wow:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
If anyone is willing to drive 26 miles from my place to get me some , I will buy your's too !!!

Well, invite us all over to your place and then it would only be a 26 mile drive from your place:yum::yum::yum:
Never heard of that stuff. It must be good if you are willing to buy one for the one that gets you one. (oh never mind.. another intoxicated tsaw post):hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell ...I wish ! I may buy a yogurt machine an work out a profit sharing plan with the cafe in town .I don't think we have a yogurt shop within 100 miles of Elk City .

Where did you get it? Was it this?

http://www.dreyersfoodservice.com/products/softserve/dreyerstartisan.aspx

dt_4.jpg

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A little hole in the wall place in Auburn , Ca .
Tomorrow I may go there !!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
one of us will have to take it up in a snow trac or thiokol will have to take it up to him the krusty won't ever get out of the garage he claims supre secret i think he is embarrased