• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ommegang gift pack review

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Picked this up at Costco yesterday. Ommegang has been one of my favorite breweries for years. Of the three in this offering two are seasonal of which I am not familiar. The Three Philosophers is a blend of a Kreik and their own brew. Lots of cherry and chocolate flavor. All this breweries beers I have sampled are a lighter style good for sipping and sharing and served not too
cold. Many are flavored lightly with herbs and spices.

Overall, the 3 pack would be a great gift for the beer drinker that has almost everything. 3 750's with a glass at 20 bucks represents a good bargain. Generally Ommegans sells for 6-8 per bottle.While your are there, get one for yourself. I did.

Attachments

• ommegang.jpg
    ommegang.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 107

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought it was a joke I misread it as Obamagang and was confused about the 3 Philosophers it would have been an oxymoron (sp?) obama and philosophers inthe same sentance.

tom