• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

saving the light foot

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
acquired another snow cat this summer . its a lightfoot which wouldn't stay in the tracks. I found a bent axle so I went out with a porta power straightened the axle, than transported they track over some real soft bog behind a Polaris 6x6 bike, and installed it to make the drive out drive it out, before it froze in. attached are some pics of the project note my little supervisor my granddaughter. well I guess I cant upload pics says a security token is missing. any administrators out there that can help fix this, cause I know this thread is worthless with out pictures.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the video Don.

Sure is a nice looking yellow submarine. Gotta love that 2 speed rear. I bet it gets up and hauls the mail when your done with it! :thumbup:

I don't use my phone for the internet, or I would post up those pics and video. Sorry..

Regards, Kirk

PJL

You get the security token error when you upload too many at once. But no one knows what too many is. I have good luck doing 2-3 at a time.

And don't tease Jim, he knows Morse Code.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
he opened up a can of worms when he said he would text it.
hey, a least I don't spam or tumors

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
light foot

Attachments

• Untitled attachment 00033.jpg
    Untitled attachment 00033.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 176

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
You get the security token error when you upload too many at once. But no one knows what too many is. I have good luck doing 2-3 at a time.

And don't tease Jim, he knows Morse Code.

I tried one to same thing maybe again later

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
try it now we got my granddaughter the overseer in the pics this time.

Attachments

• 20190918_191121.jpg
    20190918_191121.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 20190918_191229.jpg
    20190918_191229.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 20190918_191318.jpg
    20190918_191318.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 191