• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DAMN.... Some sort of beast has died under my house.....

bilbo

I was sitting in the hottub and smelled the nice stench of a dead animal, later in the day Im sitting in my room and can smell the damn thing. its getting worse and worse by the hour.

Theres a crawlspace where you can get underneath our house, all kinds of beasts must live down there.

Me and my roomates are going to suit up and go down there.

Pics to come!

bilbo

**note, its dark as hell outside and we only have one flashlight

suiting up now, gonna check it out!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Who's gonna hold your beer when you go in there? :poke: :yankchain: Looking forward to the pics. :D

bilbo

Pic.1 The Portal of Death (already having a hard time keeping down my cookies)

eBjxl.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is your trash bag??? You ain't gonna carry it out are you?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Careful!!!!you might find MULE under there!!!!!:yum: He will be hard to drag out!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have your
rubber throw away gloves?
gas mask?
a double hefty garbage bag?

If not you might want to rethink the effort.

bilbo

Gloves.. check
gas mask... no (but I'd buy one for 4x the regular price right now)
garbage bag.. check

Thanks Doc but...
thinking has never been one of my strorg suits... LOL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks wicked if that is front teeth showing in your pic. :eek: Could be a dog?? :confused:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That is a ground hog. Check any exposed wire especially near where he is laying. They like to chew on the plastic of the romex. Usually till they get zapped and then they stink.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
looks like a rabid coon,be carefull if your house was build on an old indian cemetary it might not like you movin it...:yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like you need a snow shovel and someone to hold the bag open. Good luck.

bilbo

I don't know... this was as close as I could get without my eyes tearing up so bad I couldn't see where I was pointing the camera..

Think it was a monkey!

bilbo

Looks like you need a snow shovel and someone to hold the bag open. Good luck.

Doc... where were you when I needed you?

where am i gonna grab it!? I try its face first, but it freaks me out so much i scream like a 11 year old girl and drop it

2vEkp.jpg

bilbo

AAUTOFAB1...
I need a 55 gallon drum of Febreeze do you have one I can borrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
AAUTOFAB1...
I need a 55 gallon drum of Febreeze do you have one I can borrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put a bunch of bleach down on the spot under the house,and spread some lime around the opening of the crawl space,seems to disparage critters/monkey's to go under the house.

was there a clown at that party that is unaccounted for as well?:biggrin:

Last edited:

bilbo

clown/party???

Dude. I would'nt laugh at you if a chupacrabra died under your floorboards.

Well maybe I would... lol

bilbo

Heres me trying to transfer into the bag without touching the monkey guts, very hard task mind you

Wje1h.jpg

May need national geographic's help identifying it