• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1800 hydraulic schematic

gotyellow

I am working on a LMC 1800 with blade problems. Have replaced hyd. pump and flow control valve. When blade fluid has warmed up the blade becomes super slow.
Hydraulics are seperate from main hyd.s, use pump mounted on engine.
Would like a schematic if one is available, let me know.
Thanks this forum is totally awesome.

gotyellow

This particular customer is using regular hyd. fluid rather than ATF.
I haven't tested pressures yet, but have replaced both the pump and flow control valve, wondered if the problem could be in the elec./hyd. valve body?
Don't consider myself an expert so thanks far all the help.

Thiokol2track

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
It seems I had this problem before.....it was a elecric over hydraulic unit ....It had a small screw behind the elec. magnet that triggered the spool. for adjustment which controled flow. Not sure if this is whats happening for you. maybe post some pictures for us. :ermm:

Hugh

I have a raidtrac snowcat 1800 are they rarely. where can i get information about them or pictures