• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Bombardier SV-200

PMAGUY

I am looking for a Bombardier SV-200. I would prefer the East Coast but I am open to transport from out West as well.

Thanks

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
How handy are you? Lol, I’ve got a cab and some parts leftover from my restomod!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one with fuel injection on the standard Ford industrial inline six
8-6” western hydro blade

Www.mn-outdoors.com

Attachments

• 2FFB8DD5-2A9D-4551-81BB-218B918E7041.jpg
    2FFB8DD5-2A9D-4551-81BB-218B918E7041.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 643

PMAGUY

Thanks gents. I am aware that Boggie has one available. I have already spoken to him.

I am just checking to see what else is available. There are a couple of SV-252’s out there right now but I would prefer the smaller SV-200 for my needs.

PMAGUY

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Interesting timing, I just decided to go back racing and sell my SV200, just finished restoration. Most everything new, 2 man cab converted to 4 man, with plenty of room for a third seat between the two in back. Runs perfectly, many,many new parts. Also new deckover trailer ($6,000) that I will not be able to use for my race car, so it's for sale as well.

I'm thinking 10k for the cat, 15k for cat and trailer.

The blue and yellow Batteburg pattern is just decals, can be peeled off if that's not you. Urethane white underneatc and all painted with epoxy primer, then a polyester build primer. All mechanical parts have at least two coats of POR-15 gloss gray.

Call cell 253 seven two zero 6233. I'm in Seattle area.

Attachments

• 6E7A6081-9654-470D-AFDD-34FFCE5B126D.jpg
    6E7A6081-9654-470D-AFDD-34FFCE5B126D.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 418
  • D9E14DC6-D916-477C-88BE-F59B59C88F7D.jpg
    D9E14DC6-D916-477C-88BE-F59B59C88F7D.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 606

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
There's a restoration thread around here somewhere showing the ground up rebuild.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Kicker, it was a lot of fun rebuilding! But now it's spring and time to buy a new race car :)

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Great buy on a beautiful cat VB :thumbup:

Have a friend considering buying my sv252. I would have steered him to this considering the rebuild, the blade, the trailer, the price, if I had seen it sooner.

PMAGUY

Somebody was very lucky that I have been on the road the last eight hours. Such is life. If anyone else knows of another, please let me know.

Thanks, PMAGUY

PJL

It is nice that it's staying in the immediate snowcat family instead of the outside world.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I mean no disrespect what so ever to J P.

But next fall. Can I give you a snow cat out of my fleet..... Absolutely free. I will even deliver it.....

All I ask......
Upon your completion of course
Is I get first dibbs to buy it back. cold hard cash.
I feel this is a win win. and would save you the purchase price.

I sold off my rally racing program to get a start in the snow cat endeavor. I have been called back to the forest roads a couple times. [that includes some of the snowcat folks here spilling their respective crazy as well. ( there are a few rally literate folks here) ]
kudos to you for following your passion back to mazda ville. I had to read your description twice to make sure that said formula, not 323.

I enjoyed your build and enthusiasm.

vintagebike

Swiped thread alert! Looked at the 323GTX back then but my daily driver was a 1984 Audi 4000S Quattro that did every thing I ever asked it to do.

vintagebike

To unswipe the thread. The beautiful Bombardier will be heading back to Idaho soon to become my new “Daily Driver”:smile:

olympicorange

…… hell of a beautiful job J/P,.... love all the mods. V/B got a great deal, …. timing was perfect..... congrats...……….

vintagebike

JPheonix and his crew are going to try to travel out to McCall early this coming winter for the maiden run. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: And to pick up a few new snow cat projects.:idea::idea::idea:

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
I mean no disrespect what so ever to J P.

But next fall. Can I give you a snow cat out of my fleet..... Absolutely free. I will even deliver it.....

All I ask......
Upon your completion of course
Is I get first dibbs to buy it back. cold hard cash.
I feel this is a win win. and would save you the purchase price.

I sold off my rally racing program to get a start in the snow cat endeavor. I have been called back to the forest roads a couple times. [that includes some of the snowcat folks here spilling their respective crazy as well. ( there are a few rally literate folks here) ]
kudos to you for following your passion back to mazda ville. I had to read your description twice to make sure that said formula, not 323.

I enjoyed your build and enthusiasm.

Hmmmm... got a Snow Trak to donate to the jimphoenix snowcat restoration society? I’ll need a winter project this fall because the Formula Mazda will just sit in the trailer during the rainy season. After building Formula Vee engines for my previous air cooled race car, the engine would be the easy part :smile:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
there is actually 3 and 1/2 snow tracs here...
One liquid.
one 1776 Air cooled
one dual port of unknown displacement

with your apprenticeship behind you there is not much you could not handle.

the worst need is belting on one. paint on the others.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm... got a Snow Trak to donate to the jimphoenix snowcat restoration society? I’ll need a winter project this fall because the Formula Mazda will just sit in the trailer during the rainy season. After building Formula Vee engines for my previous air cooled race car, the engine would be the easy part :smile:

I think steve has one in his McCall collection.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
there is actually 3 and 1/2 snow tracs here...
One liquid.
one 1776 Air cooled
one dual port of unknown displacement

with your apprenticeship behind you there is not much you could not handle.

the worst need is belting on one. paint on the others.

Well Sqwrl, The Princess has jumped the queue and he’s bringing me a very rare torpedo to restore for him.

But I think I should have an opening in the fall for that dual port Trak you have, would love to get my mitts on that, I can build a helluva nice 1600, strong, reliable and no leaks. I’ve learned how to build air cooled motors that don’t leak (even pulling 6100 rpm on each shift) because it’s not tolerated on track.

I’d rather do paint than belts, my fingers still hurt from the SV200 tracks ��

Let’s talk, email is jphoenix13 at me.com