• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2005 & 2007 Chevy Silverado Tailgates & Bumpers

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
One of my customers installed rear power liftgates on several of their trucks & has the following new (or near new) take off parts for sale. These were removed from Chevy Silverado full size 3/4 ton trucks. All parts are genuine GM, tailgates include all latches & cables & are ready to install & use. Beautiful fleet white in color !

2007 up Tailgate:........$450

2005 & earlier Tailgates (also fit 06 & some early 07's).......$300 each

2007 Factory receiver style hitch......$75

2007 & up Chrome rear step bumper.........$200

2005 (fit 06 & earlier) Painted rear step bumpers.......$100 each.

Cash on pickup only. (Not shipping at this time unless you do all the details ! :whistling:)

Possible trade for hunting related items.

Located at my shop in Strasburg, OH Zip 44680

Cell 330-231-0901

Thanks !

Tom

Attachments

• 07 chevy gate.jpg
    07 chevy gate.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 07 chevy hitch.jpg
    07 chevy hitch.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 07 chevy bumper.jpg
    07 chevy bumper.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 05 chevy gate.jpg
    05 chevy gate.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 05 chevy bumpers.jpg
    05 chevy bumpers.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I've had some inquiries about if I have other parts for sale....( I don't)......Actually I'm in heavy equipment repair.......This stuff came from off the service trucks that belong to one of my customers. Right now these parts are all I have. We took the bumpers & gates off prior to sending the trucks out to have the lift gates installed.

Thanks......

Tom

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Bump....

Update:

The 2 painted bumpers have been sold........The tailgates , chrome bumper & trailer hitch are still available.