• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do we want to start another investment game for this winter ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We have done a few with some of the members and it was surprising how well some did in the investment world .
The rules are simple :

You start with $10,000 dollars to invest .

Will hold stock for 6 months . No trading

Winner gets bragging rights .
Game will last 6 months .

Let me know and i'll start making a investment group list as people show interest .

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in so long as I don't have to report each day.

I'll just buy 10K of something then let you know what it's worth after 6 months.

There's a spreadsheet out there from the last one that automatically updates, in real-time every time it's opened.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in but like zoomer, I'm not updating every day. I don't check my own investments every day and I'm not about to check some mythical account. I'll buy some stock and check it in 6 months.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh Lord, now I've done it. I'll have to spend a lot of time researching to find a couple of stocks that are undervalued at present. I haven't done anything like that for a long time. It'll have to wait though. I'm kinda busy for the next month.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh Lord, now I've done it. I'll have to spend a lot of time researching to find a couple of stocks that are undervalued at present. I haven't done anything like that for a long time. It'll have to wait though. I'm kinda busy for the next month.
You don't have to worry. You have tons of money from our last go-around at this. Here's the results.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...authkey=CJyck_kE&hl=en&authkey=CJyck_kE#gid=0

ETF Made 1000% off his investment. $100K into $1 million.

Make it rain Frank!

So, when are we starting?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm in -- we should include 2 quarters of dividend reinvestment too, IMO.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm interested.
Give me a start date so I can wait 'till the last minute and pick something out of the air LOL

BTW my last real life pick did well :)

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in I just wished I used real cash (not that I have any) on the last one:w00t2:
Since they were good to me I'll pick GE again.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We will plan on starting around Sept 1st . I that is ok with every body .:unsure: