• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Biden Team Cancels Campaign Trip Amid COVID-19 Concerns

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Keeping Joe safe, and their chances of winning alive, Joe Biden's campaign staff refuse to let him leave the basemen today.

WILMINGTON, DE—Amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Biden campaign has canceled the presidential candidate's much-anticipated trip upstairs due to health concerns.

Biden had planned to go upstairs, get a bite to eat from the refrigerator, and return to the basement, but due to coronavirus fears, will be remaining down there indefinitely.
"Sorry, Joe -- that trip upstairs is getting postponed," an aide told a crestfallen Biden after he had gotten all dressed up for the first time in weeks, excited to see the sunshine and get some fresh air. "Maybe sometime in the fall we can go. I know we promised you. Now, Joe, don't give me that look. You know that won't help."
"This is malarkey, that's what it is," Biden grumbled as the aide locked the basement door behind him. "What kind of country is this where you can't go grab some snacks from the fridge whenever you want? This whole hugger-mugger pandemic is just a real big brouhaha, that's what I think, anyway."
Biden was placated somewhat when someone found a stack of old Columbo DVDs to help him whittle away the hours.
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-cancels-trip-upstairs/?utm_source=FLN-20200807&utm_medium=ae-email&utm_campaign=FLN

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Off topic, but my son Jeff is in Pittsburgh for the weekend.
He posted this on Farcebook lol

20200807_133125.jpg

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Keeping Joe safe, and their chances of winning alive, Joe Biden's campaign staff refuse to let him leave the basement today.

He’s not even safe in his basement as long as they let him speak! :th_lmao:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously how desperate are Democrats & the lapdog media if they are willing to hide his obvious dementia from the general public?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously how desperate are Democrats & the lapdog media if they are willing to hide his obvious dementia from the general public?

Are these not the same people who suggested using the 25th amendment on Trump?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Very desperate.

I keep getting these ads from Biden, saying hi, this is Joe.. then he goes into a very brief thing about who he is going to pick for his running mate.
He's trying to be personable in the ad, but he's not speaking for himself or his own campaign.
He's doing it for HER.
He's picking a woman.
I think we all know who that is going to be.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess he has no chance of being president if covid 19 wipes him off the face of the earth

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess he has no chance of being president if covid 19 wipes him off the face of the earth

It's not going to be covid.
It's going to be a scenario of IF he wins the election and whether he chooses Rice, Warren, or Hillary as VP, then he'll suddenly be found to be unfit for office because of early stage dementia.. then boom.
We have one of those in office.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's not going to be covid.
It's going to be a scenario of IF he wins the election and whether he chooses Rice, Warren, or Hillary as VP, then he'll suddenly be found to be unfit for office because of early stage dementia.. then boom.
We have one of those in office.

Hillary is a serial loser with far to much baggage. She's not black

Warren is a fake Indian. She's not black.

That leaves Rice.