• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1965 Tucker 442

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Hi all, I have decided to let my Tucker go, All maintenance has just been completed
1- engine oil and filter
2- changed out all bad rollers with good used ones and some new
3- everything greased with high grade waterproof grease
4- transfer case and diffs topped off
5- hydraulic system topped with correct fluid
6- coolant flush and refill

I did all this, loaded it on the hauler in October and never used it, also has a full tank of gas. The road was bare this year half way to the cabin and I went another direction with transportation. I think it is a good old machine that just had all the maintenance done. All you need is enough snow to run it in.

Also included are spare parts
1- spare fiberglass pontoon with some rub damage on 1 corner, rails and drive sprocket good. ( not shown )
2- spare Axel ( not shown )
3- 34 new old stock 1" rollers
4- 4 used rollers in good shape
5- 8 rollers with the flange mostly worn off that could be used in an emergency
6- 3 spare grousers and a spare set of links
7- track jack
8- rebuilt steering cylinder, but the mount looks different??
9- a new set of seals for the steering cylinder
10- 5 gallon pail of type A ATF direct replacement oil.
It could use some cosmetic and paint, There is no rust in the frame that I can see and the floor boards could use an upgrade.
Beside that it goes without poping and crackling, the engine runs good with good oil pressure as seen in the video. runs cool all the gauges and the heater work. I think for cabin access with plenty of snow its a good old machine with lots of spare parts to keep it going. $9800.00 OBO You can respond with a PM or call me at 209 612 5367. Marty

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 924
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 903
  • IMG_0904.MOV
    1.1 MB · Views: 609

Southtowns27

Awww man....why did I have to see this?
I'm on the complete wrong side of the country so I'd have to arrange shipping somehow. Let me see approximately how much that will cost before I go further with this...

IronBenderII

Man, exactly what I'm looking for and I'm in Elk Grove. I have a cabin off 80 and Emigrant Gap but I don't have my ducks in a row on where'd I store it :/.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Man, exactly what I'm looking for and I'm in Elk Grove. I have a cabin off 80 and Emigrant Gap but I don't have my ducks in a row on where'd I store it :/.
What if I let you keep it at my place for 3 months included in the deal?