• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IF we are now banning symbols of hate

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I was having a lucid moment last night when it occurred to me that if we are about destroying and banning symbols of hate, should we not now consider banning rap and hip-hop music since most of it is about killing cops, whitey and raping women?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I was having a lucid moment last night when it occurred to me that if we are about destroying and banning symbols of hate, should we not now consider banning rap and hip-hop music since most of it is about killing cops, whitey and raping women?
Don't forget "do rags" in gang colors, the "Black Power" fist, gangsta paraphernalia, and the Black Panther beret insignia.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Honky white trash racist. How dare you???:yum:

K

kermit2

How come we still have white sheets? It seems to me historically, the black man would be more afraid of someone coming at him in white sheets than someone waving a flag.

Wee Willy

Point well made. Now let's see if us white can say something about it. :hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If conservatives do not like rap music, they generally choose to ignore it and not listen to it, let alone support it. This is in sharp contrast to the party of "tolerance" which chooses to ban anything they do not like.

K

kcvet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-ZiAC5mIs"]Obama's new Air force 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

No because thats considered art. Mainly by F-ing low life fools that havent been raised properly and have little to no critical thinking skills.