• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 thiokol auction machines prices

brianf

better pull your old machines out of woods seems like lots of money out there for old machines
these were just sold non runners been sitting since 2011 the one with doors and windows $9592 one without sold for $6337

Attachments

• snw 2.jpg
    snw 2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 9516_4_11.jpg
    9516_4_11.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 277

Kristi Kt-4

:wow:..... They really took a jump from yesterdays prices of around $1500 and $1000. I expected them to go for more then the $1500 but not $9500. I thought it was a weird location for two winter tracked snowcats to end up.... Thanks for posting after the auction was completed! :whistling:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Good steel tracks,with aluminum wheels are worth a lot !:biggrin: Those tracks look to be on backward to me , or when we used to get new thiokols from the dealer they had their tracks backward !!!!:clap: