• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blacks!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
decided how Ill handle BLM from now on.......Ill have it right before I shower in the evening.......all clean now.........:whistling:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DS - What does the Benny Hill Theme Song have to do with anything??? That's where your link took me.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't get the Benny hill thing eather...but what ever floats your boat!!!:yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that Sushi said in another thread that the Benny Hill theme is his happy music.

Whenever he sees something on television that annoys him, he plays the Benny Hill theme in order to gain some comic relief.

Hey, I'm not trying to justify it, only explain it .... I think????? :confused2::confused2: :toilet:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I think that Sushi said in another thread that the Benny Hill theme is his happy music.

Whenever he sees something on television that annoys him, he plays the Benny Hill theme in order to gain some comic relief.

Hey, I'm not trying to justify it, only explain it .... I think????? :confused2::confused2: :toilet:
Hey it made me laugh. :yum:

But I'm easily amused.

Kane

OK, enough with the BS.

So tell us, Sushi, what's up with this thread ... "BLACKS"? What's your point?

Color me curious.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I am guessing Sushi is still in a self inflicted drug induced coma so i will take upon myself to give the thread some kind of meaning.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD09GLNpXPU[/ame]

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
OOOOOK..........guess that works for you Galvy......Think Ill stay right here in the Ozarks......:yum::yum: