• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Something big landed on the moon?

Kane

I kept looking for the little Onion down in the corner of the text ... don't see it.

hmmmmm.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There is compelling historical evidence of Extraterrestrials.

There are countless biblical references to Extraterrestrials

Even the scientific community considers it mathematically impossible that there is not.

Add all that up and the odds are pretty favorable we will be visited,,,,,, soon.

Best be on good behavior as they may be making a list of who is naughty, who is nice...... and checking it twice.....:yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well if they have that big of a craft they are planning to homestead earth....

That would make us the early version of the Indians.... We have sticks, they have energy weapons...

But on the bright side, our planet acording to Gore, is almost a toxic wast dump and not fit for habitation.... Whew!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Any one can make a website. If you believe that crap maybe you will believe that my cats really have a flying, time traveling pirate ship armed with laser cannons and a shrink raygun? I have the website to prove it! ;)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Any one can make a website. If you believe that crap maybe you will believe that my cats really have a flying, time traveling pirate ship armed with laser cannons and a shrink raygun? I have the website to prove it! ;)

You have pictures or it didn't happen.

I am not saying the article is truth. However, one cannot deny it so flipantly. The fact remains we are not alone.

Only the arrogant would emphaticaly believe otherwise.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I miss listening to Art Bell while plowing snow in anchorage his show was the best part of working night shift.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Holy Shit, really! Do you take vacation reservations? I'm all in (except the fact I hate cats so I'm hoping they're not going to be in my quarters).

I do believe that we would be seriously nieve to think we're the only critters in this universe.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If in fact aleins have been mining on the moon for decades, I am OK with that. They surely have known we are here and have done nothing to interfere with us, that we know of. This to me means they are not to be feared by us, but I am not in favor of interupting them...in any way shape or form. The moon is not ours as I see it anyway. If they have been there for who knows how long, they were first and can lay claim to it. We just need to saty out of their way..

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If in fact aleins have been mining on the moon for decades, I am OK with that. They surely have known we are here and have done nothing to interfere with us, that we know of. This to me means they are not to be feared by us, but I am not in favor of interupting them...in any way shape or form. The moon is not ours as I see it anyway. If they have been there for who knows how long, they were first and can lay claim to it. We just need to saty out of their way..

Regards, Kirk

I like your perspective Kirk
One small problem with this theory.....
One has to wonder what the moon has that couldn't be found elsewhere in the universe.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One has to wonder what the moon has that couldn't be found elsewhere in the universe.

Very good point Franc. Even if it is something we would want, I don't think we ae probably in a position to make them leave anytime soon. Interstellar miners pobably have some nasty tricks up their sleeves just for interlopers who think they can interfer. Not what I want or need in my lifetime.:flowers:

Regards, Kirk

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I won't deny that there might be other life in the universe but that website just looked a bit goofy to me. That's all I'm saying.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If they're happy with it, who gives a shit? I'd rather have them up there than down here.

"One has to wonder what the moon has that couldn't be found elsewhere in the universe."
I went to college and took astronomy. A hard/rocky planet (at least when I went to school) was kind of rare. If they've been parked there for a few thousand years (like when I was in grade school and didn't know any better), they might have found a place that has what they need and decided to stay.

Yea, I think they visit Miami, Los Angeles and Venice beach (just look around those areas) but I think it's for their entertainment.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

A place where no earthlings will bother them. A home base for taking off and landing for trips to observe this planet etc etc.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

A place where no earthlings will bother them. A home base for taking off and landing for trips to observe this planet etc etc.

Yes, possibly. But Kirk's question related to a mining operation.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If they're happy with it, who gives a shit? I'd rather have them up there than down here.

"One has to wonder what the moon has that couldn't be found elsewhere in the universe."
I went to college and took astronomy. A hard/rocky planet (at least when I went to school) was kind of rare. If they've been parked there for a few thousand years (like when I was in grade school and didn't know any better), they might have found a place that has what they need and decided to stay.

Yea, I think they visit Miami, Los Angeles and Venice beach (just look around those areas) but I think it's for their entertainment.

They could also find easy pickings in the asteroid belt.

if you took astronomy in college then you should be aware of the prevailing theory that the moon was birthed in a cataclysmic collision of the earth and another celestial body. Therefore it's makeup is much like that of the earth.
Except for it's sweet spot position to a small star, to support our life form, it is unremarkable. And in the vastness of the universe, so are we.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
They could also find easy pickings in the asteroid belt.

if you took astronomy in college then you should be aware of the prevailing theory that the moon was birthed in a cataclysmic collision of the earth and another celestial body. Therefore it's makeup is much like that of the earth.
Except for it's sweet spot position to a small star, to support our life form, it is unremarkable. And in the vastness of the universe, so are we.

I find this whole thing amusing.

What kind of super intelligent being, smart enough to build interstellar spacecraft, is going to travel thousands of light years across the galaxy, passing millions of planets and moons that contain the same stuff the moon is made of, to land and mine an insignificant little rock?

The first thing that I'd do is tell them that they badly need a new GPS because they aren't all that smart and they're badly lost. :yum::yum:

leadarrows

I find this whole thing amusing.

What kind of super intelligent being, smart enough to build interstellar spacecraft, is going to travel thousands of light years across the galaxy, passing millions of planets and moons that contain the same stuff the moon is made of, to land and mine an insignificant little rock?

The first thing that I'd do is tell them that they badly need a new GPS because they aren't all that smart and they're badly lost. :yum::yum:
What makes you think we could possably know what an intelligent beings are up too? Or even that they are super intelligent compared to all of the life forums that exist in the trillions of galaxies were aware of?

If man were meant to fly he would be born with wings....right?

For all we know this is just one of many Zoos they are taking their kids to see.
Who says they are even space travelers...maybe they are slipping between dimensions. ( Look up String Theory) Just because we don't understand does not make it a joke or not real.

From what I can see it looks a lot like the thing that buzzed our farm back in 1969. It was as big as a 20 acre field. I have no idea what it was but it was real. It could hover and it could boogie. As in light tracers when it left.

Kane

What puzzles me is the expectation that we apply to all of the so-called aliens ever reported by mankind ... imagined or actually witnessed. It's a matter of scale.

It seems that every alien, or every alien 'spaceship' full of aliens, has the scale roughly of earth's own human beings. Every 'alien' is approximately the size of a human. Every 'space ship' is sized to accommodate occupants the size of a human; roughly six feet tall, with all manner of weird appendages.

Says who? In my view, aliens (if they exist) can be ten times or a thousand times larger than the size of our largest whale. Or aliens can be so microscopically small as to be unseen. Who says aliens should be six feet tall?

bah.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Guys, first of all, we know that aliens are little green men with almond eyes. Everybody knows that.:whistling:

Now for the real world.

Go to google moon and put in the Co-ordinates 22 degrees 42 minuts N @ 142 degress X 34 minutes E

There is a square patch that is focused sharp. Zoom in to the lower left and one can see the thing in the crater as predicted.

It seems an old fella just foolin' around on Google Moon stumbled on it. Now, the story it is out.

either Google put it there as ahoax, a joke or a disturbing red herring. OR...... IT REALLY IS THERE.:brows:

Enjoy:smile:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes it is Franc!

Hey, what if they are mining the meriorite that mad the crater they are sitting in? This could expalin why they are on the moon, since who knows what that hunk of material that struck the moon (more likely ejected material from the massive crater to the NE) may have been made of. Unobtainium?:biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:unsure:Doc...could this be the cause of the outage? After all, in the movie "Independance Day", the aliens sent out signals that messed up all our electronics.:whistling: