• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'Take all you want'

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I bought some steel the other day for some workbenches for my Dad.
When the guy came to deliver it this morning (I had just got up, everyone starts earlier than me :eek: ) he metioned some scrap they were taking to the scrapyard.
For whatever reason he said pop by and have what you want.
So I did.

We got all that would fit in the jeep. Theres more bigger bits to get tomorrow, including a 6' section of huge I beam, and some plate, and more channel.
These are some big bits of steel, and very heavy. No idea what to use them for, I have never needed any steel this big, but for now they can hold that pallet down. I'm happy, free steel makes me happy (paying for the steel I ordered didnt, ouch! :( )

Attachments

• 20-07-06_1706.jpg
    20-07-06_1706.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 83

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice pieces, you'll find a use for them. Hey, you could harness 6-8 sheep to that one, and use it to level yards and fertilize, all at the same time. What a work saver that would be.:whistle::whistle::tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very good find Mith. :thumb:
Have you come up with any ideas yet?

I've also been meaning to ask you, have you worn your FF shirt to the pub yet?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc, I havent actually been to the pub for ages, just too busy. :(
I'm going to the Isle of Wight on the tail end of Cowes week, so it'll be really busy, I'll wear it then. Until then, I'm trying not to ruin it welding.
It is actually the nicest T I have at the moment, I'm trying to keep it that way.
:thumb: