• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Devil's Swimming Pool

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Swim at a height of 128m in “The Devil's Swimming Pool” - at the top of
Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, Africa. During the months of September and
December, people can swim as close as possible to the edge of the falls without falling over.

These falls are becoming popular amongst the “radical tourist” industry
as more people search for the ultimate experience. Would you dare?

I would!!! :punk:

Attachments

• DevilsSwimmingPool_1.jpg
    DevilsSwimmingPool_1.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DevilsSwimmingPool_2.jpg
    DevilsSwimmingPool_2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 176
  • DevilsSwimmingPool_3.jpg
    DevilsSwimmingPool_3.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 173
  • DevilsSwimmingPool_4.jpg
    DevilsSwimmingPool_4.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 179
  • DevilsSwimmingPool_5.jpg
    DevilsSwimmingPool_5.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 181

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I know it is strange, but heights like that aren't my thing. I love flying and some day would like to try skydiving, but being near the edge of something like that gives me the heeby jeebies!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I know it is strange, but heights like that aren't my thing. I love flying and some day would like to try skydiving, but being near the edge of something like that gives me the heeby jeebies!

Give a me a 'chute knowing I am safe... I am with you on the heeby jeebies

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to have the opportunity to do that. That looks AWESOME.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Not this guy.....not afraid of heights but there's a limit. What if my ex got in the water and it rose a foot and everyone went shooting over the side?????? Just sayin.......I wouldn't do it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not this guy.....not afraid of heights but there's a limit. What if my ex got in the water and it rose a foot and everyone went shooting over the side?????? Just sayin.......I wouldn't do it.
Funny Brian. I guess you are saying your ex is BIG!!!!!!! :yum:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

Yeah, what if God "Flash Flooded" (Flushed the toilet up river), and that rush of water pushed up and over the lip.......

There would be a lot of "S.O.L." swimmers....:ermm: