• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Plane crash on mountain top ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A search and rescue team finally reached the scene of an airplane crash, high on a mountain top. One lone survivor sat with his back against a tree, chewing on a bone. "Thank God," he cried, "I'm saved!" The shocked rescue team did not move, staring at the pile of human bones beside him. He saw the horror on their faces and hung his head in shame. "You can't judge me for this," he insisted. "I had to survive. Is it so wrong to want to live?" The leader of the rescue team shook his head in disbelief. "I won't judge you for doing what's necessary to survive, but, my God, man: your plane only went down yesterday!"

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
so, were they shocked that he wouldn't eat the airplane food, or by the sheer gluttony it would take to produce a pile of bones after only one day?