• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nice Crossfire if you can find it but whats wrong with this pic

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice Crossfire if you can find it but ...what's wrong with this pic?

Attachments

• WhatswrongWithThisPic.jpg
    WhatswrongWithThisPic.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 158

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it doesn't snow in Texas in the mountains?

She's beautiful though.. :whistling::brows:

Could almost be my daughter except for the Texas plate, and her's is in the color graphite...

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found the pic posted elsewhere asking what was wrong with it. Other than normally not that much snow in Texas ....there was no right answer. I thought the sharp eyes here might see what I was missing.
No, I do not have more, but if I find any I will share.
She is beautiful, and congrats Kirk if that could be your daughter. I be you have a shotgun handy at all times. That could be tough on a dad.

Kane

Well it doesn't snow in Texas in the mountains?

She's beautiful though.. :whistling::brows:

Could almost be my daughter except for the Texas plate, and her's is in the color graphite...

Regards, Kirk
If you ask me, the worst thing that could ever happen to a man is to have a beautiful daughter.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I see the problem! :wink:

The car is STUCK in the snow on the side of the road! You can tell by the wheel tracks, and the sand/gravel ejected by the left hand rear tire. the back of the car came around to the left as it stopped..

She is simply sizing up the situation, and how to get out of being stuck there... :whistling:

My daughters Crossfire is now safely in the garage for the winter.

Regards, Kirk

Last edited: