• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4T2 Steering

unimogman

I just finished putting a new motor in my 1962 Thiokol 4t2 went to test drive it and it only wants to go forward and reverse, the steering works a little bit when backing up but doesn't steer forward, I tried some minor adjustments and didn't seem to help. Any suggestions or should the power divider be pulled out and gone through? Thanks

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I just finished putting a new motor in my 1962 Thiokol 4t2 went to test drive it and it only wants to go forward and reverse, the steering works a little bit when backing up but doesn't steer forward, I tried some minor adjustments and didn't seem to help. Any suggestions or should the power divider be pulled out and gone through? Thanks

Do you have the power divider adjustment procedure?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
not sure how good this will come out we will see.

Attachments

• scan0016.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 333
  • scan0017.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
  • scan0018.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • scan0019.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • scan0020.pdf
    806.3 KB · Views: 71