• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowy start for the new year

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like I should have put the plow on the truck before working on the suburban. Lake effect snow warning for 11-22 inches for the southern tier and northern Pa. till Tuesday morning. Along with the coldest temps since last winter and high winds it could get interesting.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm goin to see if my windows show snow!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, uck mayybeee, this slight dusting of snow- i'm in denial. i checked a minute ago. there was a dusting the other day-

no snow.:winterrul:letitsnow:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
yep...you better Muleman. That the storm that hit here a few days ago...it swung south of the great lakes from where I am and headed east. Dropped about a ft and a half in 24 hrs. Have fun!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The snow does not bug me as much as the high winds. They expect up to 60 mph wind rolling in with the temp change. BRRR! When it gets like that you have to get serious about how you dress. The bad part is my real warm clothes are a PITA to get on and off and I have a bunch of doctor appointments on the worst days of what is coming. If it is real nasty I will take my truck with the studded diggers on it. I just hope it freezes the mud before we get snow to cut down on the mess. So sloppy out there I left some tracks just hauling ear corn to the feeder. Turkeys were on it within an hour. I swear they post a spy to relay the news when I fill it.:whistling: