• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1964 Tucker Snow-Cat offer price?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
lots of what if's go into an offer, IMHO, any old tucker is worth at least $5,000.00 and go from there, if that is more than you think it is worth then offer what you think it is worth to you. you could always call Clyde at the tucker factory, he is the man with all the answers

B12 Coach Pilot

Thanks!! There are a lot of if's to look at. I was thinking pretty close to 5k, a bit higher. I'm imagining the owner think it's worth quite a lot more, but? Fun to think about, not knowing all the problems it may have.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks!! There are a lot of if's to look at. I was thinking pretty close to 5k, a bit higher. I'm imagining the owner think it's worth quite a lot more, but? Fun to think about, not knowing all the problems it may have.

frankly, the way Tucker Sno cat was constructed and material used, makes the older tuckers a money pit and the rust issues, you pay for what you get..

now if you don't care and plan to get the last 5 useable hours out of it, then all is good...