• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weird issue with bathroom plumbing

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
So I replaced the shitty Price Pfister hot water valve in the bathtub, and I turn on the water. It works fine. But now both vanity valves do nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilcharooni. Any explanation for this before I start tearing shit apart and cussing up a cyclone?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like you have some valves closed. Track it back to the supply lines.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
The vanity faucet is a Delta. I had to bleed the air out of the supply lines and then the valves opened up. Is this common with Delta faucets? I've never had to do this before.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The Delta faucet is a lawyer - full of hot air:yum::clap::hammer::whistling:

I don't know what just came over me there.

In all seriousness, I doubt it's the faucet. The cartridge in just a holey ball. There's nothing else to it. Probably just the way the pipes were run.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The vanity faucet is a Delta. I had to bleed the air out of the supply lines and then the valves opened up. Is this common with Delta faucets? I've never had to do this before.
Bleed the supply lines??? I thought lawyers were only taught how to bleed clients & turnips, and it was plumbers who bleed pipes & clients. You must be one of thosw plumber wannabees. :yum::yum:

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Bleed the supply lines??? I thought lawyers were only taught how to bleed clients & turnips, and it was plumbers who bleed pipes & clients. You must be one of thosw plumber wannabees. :yum::yum:

I wish. Ya gotta be smart to be a plumber.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
The Delta faucet is a lawyer - full of hot air:yum::clap::hammer::whistling:

I don't know what just came over me there.

In all seriousness, I doubt it's the faucet. The cartridge in just a holey ball. There's nothing else to it. Probably just the way the pipes were run.

Effin' Slovenians. You're all a buncha a-holes.:whistling: