• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End of the world??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I think it is suppose to happen in December 2012 on some Mayan?? calendar . Maybe it was the Aztec??
Anyway how do you feel about that ?
I really do not know what to believe. I just hope all the work I did over the last year was not for nothing .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cochise told me they miscalculated and it ain't till March. So get working on that Krusty.:whistling::yum:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
the end of the world, or the end of your world?all though i don't believe the world will end for everyone,the future world will certainly be turned up side down for people that have no skills and do not contribute to society.the elderly and the sick will need a good community to survive with charitable neighbors ,the useless will have to step up or fall by the wayside. those that are willing to help themselves and their community will be far better off than the masses of people looking to be rescued. from what i have read about you, your friends ,and your ability's in your community you have far less to worry about.:wink:

Kane

Maybe not the end of the world, but millions and millions of liberals, wandering the streets looking in vain for their government to give them more.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Can you believe a people, the Mayans, who produced a calender that went for 600 years longer than they did. What a waste of effort. :yum:

But it is a good excuse not to buy Christmas presents, "Who knew we were still going to be here????". :yum:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Did it ever occur to anyone that the Mayan who was doing the calender say this is enough of this crap as none of us are going to be around anyway? Let someone else finish it!

Mr. Bill

Same ole world, same ole shit. However, I did buy dehydrated food that has a bucket life of 25 years from Costco. I bought a bunch of ammo from cheaper than dirt. I have 50 gallons of gas and 500 gallons pf propane. Plenty of water and 8 cases of spam.

On a different note, has anyone ever read about the Dresden codex and noticed that the military bases are moving inland ?

I kind of wondered if the New Madrid Faultline has become active because of fracking from the Hudson Bay in the north to the Gulf of Mexico in the south. If they bust up all the shale to get gas is the liquid left behind enough support to hold the ground together ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDmMw4sbT8"]United States Map after 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the map of the USA after the big earthquake that dumps the great lakes into the gulf of mexico.

Bill :w00t2: