• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Being a Penis

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A penis has a sad life. His hair is a mess, his family is nuts, his neighbor is an asshole, his best friend is a pussy and his owner beats him !

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Known facts...nothing new here. Guess I'll go spank the monkey.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
LMAO heard it before.. still funny... and I will withhold all further comments..:brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
And lets not forget Mrs Vagina aint got it much better.....she also has a semi attached Arse-hole for a neighbour but gets called a pussy on a daily basis and has a couple of Tit's living upstairs hahahahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
And lets not forget Mrs Vagina aint got it much better.....she also has a semi attached Arse-hole for a neighbour but gets called a pussy on a daily basis and has a couple of Tit's living upstairs hahahahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:

Not to mention every dick in the neighborhood wants to either screw her over, or spit in her face.:yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Some have been large,
Some have been small--
God only knows, I've loved them all.
*clearing throat*... everyONE is beautifulllllllllll in it's own waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...:yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Some have been large,
Some have been small--
God only knows, I've loved them all.
*clearing throat*... everyONE is beautifulllllllllll in it's own waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...:yum::yum:

I hope you are talking about Mr. penis and not MRs vagina... :hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh don't worry.. I may be short but I'm fat and I don't bend. :yum::yum::yum:
So.. in other woids, you may not reach the bottom, but you can bang the hell outta the sides?
You're thick! and I state this in the most respectful medical way..
:festive::rolf2:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
............................. tsaw at the premier .............. :yum:

Attachments

• BROLIN CROTCH SHOT.jpg
    BROLIN CROTCH SHOT.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 65

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
So.. in other woids, you may not reach the bottom, but you can bang the hell outta the sides?
You're thick! and I state this in the most respectful medical way..
:festive::rolf2:

Exactly! When I get into a pool to swim, I can never reach the bottom. But I can bang the hell out of the sides.:weneedpic

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mercy!
What is it about this thread that keeps me looking in? haha!
On a more serious note: as a nurse I have seen more pee pees than you could shake a stick at.
Over the years I've become accustomed to them and don't think much about them unless they are attached to a male in whom I am crazy about.
They are a body part with a function. Nuttin' more.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you sure there is Too Much Information??
After all you keep checking in here:yum::yum::yum::yum:
I suppose I am hoping for a Jerry Lewis type post showing a comedic appendage and shouting........ Heyyyyyyy Laaaaaaaaady!!!!:tongue::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose I am hoping for a Jerry Lewis type post showing a comedic appendage and shouting........ Heyyyyyyy Laaaaaaaaady!!!!:tongue::yum:

Oh damn!! clean my monitor off!! I spit a mouthfull of beer!~ You have a great sense of humor:clap:
Just the thought of that is enough!