• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sushi. Mike and Bob's ROAD TRIP

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well as most of you know we surprised Sushi today! We decided to pick him up and take him with us to the FF meet in Ohio. Pictures to follow. I drew the short straw and got to ride the first half with Sushi. WSe are currently following Bobcat. Its been along time since have ridden in a cop car. Well at least the front seat that is.

Attachments

• Sushi pics 058.jpg
    Sushi pics 058.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Sushi pics 059.jpg
    Sushi pics 059.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Sushi pics 060.jpg
    Sushi pics 060.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Sushi pics 061.jpg
    Sushi pics 061.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 259

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Mike,
Major Reps to you both. I have to spread them, but they are coming. That's pretty cool that you guys are doing that.:thumb: Gonna get him a job while on the road?:tongue:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Chicago skyline!

Attachments

• ROAD TRIP! 013.jpg
    ROAD TRIP! 013.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 276
  • ROAD TRIP! 014.jpg
    ROAD TRIP! 014.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 278
  • ROAD TRIP! 012.jpg
    ROAD TRIP! 012.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 254

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
All kidding aside Sushi is a good friend.

Some might not agree with that, but I can assure you that you are 100% correct. I genuinely think it's really cool you picked him up along the way. Tell him to stop smiling and watch the road.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You guys got me all jealous now. I wanted to go to Ohio but just can't. :bonk:

daedong

Hey Sushi we get to meet after all:thumb:.I hope you have your bathers (swimming gear), as Doc will not allow skinny dipping.:brows:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh Crap ! This is bad . I can see a lot of police cars , Guns, Drunks , and past members of FF headed for jail before this FF get to gather is over . How do you say Bad Idea ?

Oh and Mouse ear .... I hear about you saying one unkind ,untrue thing about me at this FF gathering and your toast !!!! I will find out !!!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm pretty happy now, Sush, I can't wait to meet you. I believe we're gonna fix you up this weekend. Bobcat and SnoOps are my heros, thanks a bunch you two!!!

Trakternut

Hey Sushi we get to meet after all:thumb:.I hope you have your bathers (swimming gear), as Doc will not allow skinny dipping.:brows:

As I understand it, it's not a problem with Doc..........I think the EPA has regs that would prohibit FF'ers swimmin' nekkid. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:mrgreen::mrgreen::punk::punk::wink::rolf2:

Hey Mike, make sure you let Bob know I did NOT let the cat out of the bag, like he thought I would..:shifty:.. also tell him thanks for the return phone call.
My God I am so smiling right now!!!!
Yay!!!!
Great pics!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I'm pretty happy now, Sush, I can't wait to meet you. I believe we're gonna fix you up this weekend. Bobcat and SnoOps are my heros, thanks a bunch you two!!!

You got that right, I was in tears when I got Bob's message tonight, "Just called to tell you, we have Sushi in tow"
I thought it was going to be a stop off visit.. but was hoping they'd take him along.
:wub:.. what sweet guys you are Bob and Mike.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG. Bob and Mike are wilder and crazier than I thought!!! :eek: :yum: :rolf2: This should turn out to be one wild weekend. I wonder if Sushi brought his cowboy hat. :D
Congrats Sushi!!!! What a surprise ....for all of us!!!! :D
It's about 8 hours from Chicago to here so we'll see ya in a couple of days! :D

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Look at the grin on the boy ................ let see what he looks like after a 12 pack and some yeigerbombs ............... :whistling:

Attachments

• Sushi pics 060.jpg
    Sushi pics 060.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 203

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Let's just hope they don't run out of $$$ or they might have to............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ93JG4xiwQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Funny Sean William Scott and nurse Road Trip movie clip[/ame]

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder if they are putting sushi to work today. I think they are stopping to install some of that seismic eq. Maybe Sush will learn a trade.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Part of the reason I thought it was a prank was because they had the big ole crown vic. I know gas is a good bit cheaper now but why drive an old crown vic which costs more in gas and is more likely to break down instead of a newer Camry? :confused:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, we are putting him to work this morning. Pictures later tonight. Meanwhile, we got him to Lafayette, IN. It's true, people do dirve differently when they see the crown vic in front or behind them until they can make out the plate. :rolf2:

And it was definitely a prank! I stuck one of my b-cards under the wiper and took a picture of the vic. Posted the picture, then snuck into his apartment building. Used the old 'I'm on the cellphone so I'll wait for you to unlock the door' routine at the main entrance. :rolleyes: Then we hid on each side of his door and called to make sure he saw the post. You should have heard the yells and screams coming from his apartment! Things like 'sh*t, f*ck, dammit, that's my friggin car!', to name a few. He was sure we had tagged his car and left town without stopping by. :poke: While still on the phone, I told him I had left my card on the windshield and maybe he should check his car to see if it was the same one. He said he was heading down right now and hung up. As soon as he opened his apartment door we jumped him! Scared the Jalapenos out of him! :rolf2:

Anyway, we get in his apartment and guess what he's watching? Rachael Ray!!!!!!