• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Very Delicate Operation

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy.

Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.
Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor.

" I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him:
"I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago." " and what about the third rose?" she asked.

"That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.

urednecku

Site Supporter
"That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.

They say a man spends the first 9 months of life trying to get out, and the rest of his life trying to get back in. Well, at least this guy got his head back between the lips.:whistling: