• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Birth Control

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This is here instead of the Jokes section because of first, the subject matter and second, it happens to be true!

While stationed in the USCGC Burton Island (an icebreaker) we pulled into Christchurch, New Zealand for some R&R over the
Christmas holiday. (You have to understand that the streets in Christchurch are very narrow; consequently, on-street parking
is almost nonexistent. Many businesses provide parking behind their buildings.) While wandering the streets
downtown rubber-necking, we passed a large old stone building. Glancing at the sign by the door I did a double-take
and nearly fell down laughing. My friends didn't see the sign and the locals thought I was just plain daft. The sign:

New Zealand Birth Control. Enter in Rear.

Last edited:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
On matters of birth control, I think it was said best by the sage Lewis Grizzard, who opined," The most effective birth control for a woman is a New Jersy accent. " It has always been effective on me.