• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bikini too small?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
We can't have Jev disappointed....are these small enough?

Attachments

• 232889_main.jpg
    232889_main.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 222

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you, you perverted Brit. What's with the mammary challenged bimbo on the left. Is she even legal age to be photographed with those bee stings???

Galvatron

Thank you, you perverted Brit. What's with the mammary challenged bimbo on the left. Is she even legal age to be photographed with those bee stings???

I think she is just slow in the growth stakes....the others make up for her lack of fruit.

Eh i just see you called me a perverted Brit....i prefer curious Englishman:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Those "bee stings" are alright if you work them right! No different than a cow with small teats. You just have to use different techniques!:whistling:

Galvatron

Those "bee stings" are alright if you work them right! No different than a cow with small teats. You just have to use different techniques!:whistling:

Have you not noticed that cow with small teats has 2 balls and a cock??....don't share the technique with us:yum::yum::yum:

Now that's a cock and Bull story:doh:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I started scratching my bee stings around age 11.
Guess what happened? :yum::whistling::shifty:

fubar

Damn; this turned out to be a pretty good thread for a false start.

BUT, I was trying to upload a video of a gal, apparently in a clothing store. The attendant, (older gentleman) was showing the gal a very very small bikini. The Gal, apparently somewhat exasperated, pulled down her top and exposed her breast showing the man that the little bikini would in fact not even cover the aereola....aireleo....areola...brown skin around the nipple. (tounge gettin hard, I can't even talk). It was humorous to watch as it kinda shocks the viewer, and you get a little peek show too.

sry

Galvatron

I started scratching my bee stings around age 11.
Guess what happened? :yum::whistling::shifty:

Hmmmm did they get infected and then the steroid cream the Doctor prescribed had a eye popping result....cunning Girl:brows:

Rusty tried the same thing but lower down.....his Doctor just laughed and told him to wash it:yum::yum::yum: