• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hugs

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hugging is good medicine. It transfers energy, and gives the person hugged an emotional boost.

You need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth.

A hug makes you feel good. The skin is the largest organ we have and it needs a great deal of care.

A hug can cover a lot of skin and gives the message that you care.

It is also a form of communication. It can say things you don't have words for.

The nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one.

I give out a lot of hugs around here, and I mean every single one of them.

:smile:

Squishhhhhhhhhhhy Hugs!

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I'd give rep point hugs back, but I'm not allowed right now...

So, you'll have to settle for a big warm bear hug on a cold windy day.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I need a hug and a back rub right now. Hope I am done with ladder work for a little while.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good.:brows: We finally turned the cats loose in the new area today. It was funny to watch them get out and explore and start racing around. Then I got suckered into cutting a bunch of play holes about 8 inch diameter in some shelves in the other room.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds good.:brows: We finally turned the cats loose in the new area today. It was funny to watch them get out and explore and start racing around. Then I got suckered into cutting a bunch of play holes about 8 inch diameter in some shelves in the other room.

You're a good Joe, Bill.
I bet the kittehs love you for that.
Hugs!