• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow master spring repair

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
we pulled the leaf spring on a undisclosed owners track master yesterday. a very secretive owner of a few unique vehicles and the identity or location can't be reviled. i think he was involved in the nixon stuff a few years ago. one mean dude. but i figured you may like the picture.
a hollowed out mounting hole was throwing the bogies out of align.
spring.jpg

PJL

I've met him. I think. Oddly I can't remember the circumstances. A Men In Black thing I guess.

You aren't worried CIA will track you?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i figured the biurry picture would help. I think it's a witness protection thing. CIA have my number on speed dial but i'm covered. I don't have a phone.

snow storm in the mountains today, better start packing a lunch. sisters tower had a gust to 60

PJL

Only adult person I know that doesn't own a cell phone and knows Morse code.

My power was out about 3 hours this morning.

toyrocs

This "Super Secret Stuff" is awesome. Keep it up boys! Someone said I also may have a SSS going on! But ya know: if it's NOT ON the internet it MUST NOT be true!:wall::wall:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
got it done and welded the bracket with the repaired oversized hole back on.
you can see that the rear bogie and wheel align now.
snow%20master%20weld.jpg

Seth%20welding%20perch.jpg