• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sushi. Mike and Bob's ROAD TRIP

Cityboy

Banned
Yup, we are putting him to work this morning. Pictures later tonight. Meanwhile, we got him to Lafayette, IN. It's true, people do dirve differently when they see the crown vic in front or behind them until they can make out the plate. :rolf2:

And it was definitely a prank! I stuck one of my b-cards under the wiper and took a picture of the vic. Posted the picture, then snuck into his apartment building. Used the old 'I'm on the cellphone so I'll wait for you to unlock the door' routine at the main entrance. :rolleyes: Then we hid on each side of his door and called to make sure he saw the post. You should have heard the yells and screams coming from his apartment! Things like 'sh*t, f*ck, dammit, that's my friggin car!', to name a few. He was sure we had tagged his car and left town without stopping by. :poke: While still on the phone, I told him I had left my card on the windshield and maybe he should check his car to see if it was the same one. He said he was heading down right now and hung up. As soon as he opened his apartment door we jumped him! Scared the Jalapenos out of him! :rolf2:

Anyway, we get in his apartment and guess what he's watching? Rachael Ray!!!!!!

Now that wuz funny right thar! :rolf2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good one Bobcat! You guys sure know how to pull a prank!!!! :thumb: :yum: :rolf2:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well so far this has been pretty darn fun...... and interesting. SnoOps snores like you wouldnt believe. I got 2..... TWO hours of sleep last night. I literally had to sleep in the da,mn baathtub and shut the door it was sooooo loud! I of course took photos and recorded his snoring on my camera which I shall post later :w00t:

Also since someone hit my Vic Last week and knocked off my passenger sideview mirror.... I made repairs a few days ago but they didnt hold. I didnt expect to take her for a 3.5 hours drive going 70mph. So I have to do some further repairs with a little gorilla glue and velcro. THAT should do the trick!!!! :smile:

Now Big Dog.... what ya planning??? :biggrin::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:w00t:

Also since someone hit my Vic Last week and knocked off my passenger sideview mirror.... I made repairs a few days ago but they didnt hold. I didnt expect to take her for a 3.5 hours drive going 70mph. So I have to do some further repairs with a little gorilla glue and velcro. THAT should do the trick!!!! :smile:
:blink::applause::rolf2:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Anyway, we get in his apartment and guess what he's watching? Rachael Ray!!!!!!

You guys are great! Awesome prank.

So, about his apartment now..........let's see......Rachael Ray was playin when you went in???? Did you notice any whinehouse cd's laying around? How about anything else not yet posted that would reflect negatively on Sushi's man card points?

You guys now hold all the keys to the safe that holds sushi's man card... let us in on what it was like. Did the fresh smell of potpouri fill the air when you opened the door or did the aroma of empty beer cans surround you? Any other unmanly things we should know about?????

:hide:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
sonic extra large chili-cheese coney with extra onions oughtta fit right in with that diet!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No no no! The aroma of empty beer cans suggests something manly and therefore results in Sushi increasing his mancard points(slightly). On the other hand, if they smell the fresh smell of potpouri when they enter, that suggests something a little :gay:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you guys cook your cabbage in beer? Or is that just a Chicago area thing?

Sushi is from the Chicago 'burbs, I suspect he made up a pot of 'boiled in beer' cabbage & polish sausage for the pre-trip dinner.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well since my camera has been VIOLATED by SnoOps I dont have his snoring recorded anymore. HE erased it when I was taking a shower!!!!!:glare: I only have photos of me not being able to sleep. I had to do something for the 4.5 hours of me laying in bed in torture!!! :doh:

Attachments

• PICT0651.jpg
    PICT0651.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 168
  • PICT0650.jpg
    PICT0650.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 164

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
so you're torturing the rest of us instead?
that doesn't sound very fair!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
And just when he stopped for FIVE minutes...... He started again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is right before I went to sleep in the bathtub.

Attachments

• PICT0649.jpg
    PICT0649.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 248

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
God Paul, if I'da been there, I could have slapped you to sleep...:bonk::w00t2:

Instead, I'll just offer this Mr. Chipmunk Cheeks..:rolf2:

Attachments

• PICT0650.jpg
    PICT0650.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 166

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
2 pillows, 1 belt to tie them on.
you'll never hear him snoring again...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Mikey says Sush doesn't have any belts. He prefers elastic waistbands in his pants as it shows off his hips better. :smileywac :gay:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
<errk>
y'know, I REALLY, REALLY didn't need that mental image.
dinner wasn't bad going down, but I don't really want to taste it a second time.
rope, electric cords, socks tied together - all can be used instead of a belt.

American Woman

Site Supporter
What were you doing for 4.5 hours to entertain yourself anyway? I mean....you can only record snoring just so long...

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh Crap ! This is bad . I can see a lot of police cars , Guns, Drunks , and past members of FF headed for jail before this FF get to gather is over . How do you say Bad Idea ?

Oh and Mouse ear .... I hear about you saying one unkind ,untrue thing about me at this FF gathering and your toast !!!! I will find out !!!

YOU should have told me this before we picked up SUSHI! To late!:mrgreen::shifty::hide:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way Sush, those are some darn funny pictures! :thumb: :rolf2: Reminds of some I have of GB. :rolleyes: